+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

andrews.juchem

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Oath Ceremony Update (Calgary office):

- All the statuses, except the Oath Ceremony, were updated to Completed on Oct 28, 2021.
- Oath Ceremony Status changed to In Progress on Nov 20, 2021, and I got an invite email two days after asking me to attend the ceremony on December 15, 2021. Since I'm not currently in Canada, I sent them an email asking them to reschedule it after January 2022.

As we can see, it took them about 3-4 weeks to get the Oath invitation after the all the other statuses were set to Completed. Hopefully, they won't take that too long to reply to me with a new date.

Reactions: Christine666

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Oath Ceremony Update (Calgary office):

- All the statuses, except the Oath Ceremony, were updated to Completed on Oct 28, 2021.
- Oath Ceremony Status changed to In Progress on Nov 20, 2021, and I got an invite email two days after asking me to attend the ceremony on December 15, 2021. Since I'm not currently in Canada, I sent them an email asking them to reschedule it after January 2022.

As we can see, it took them about 3-4 weeks to get the Oath invitation after the all the other statuses were set to Completed. Hopefully, they won't take that too long to reply to me with a new date.
I wish you posted before you asked them to reschedule. I am in Canada, and waiting the oath. I could take your spot by mentioning that to them .. :rolleyes:

srusht

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Hi everybody does any one received survey from immigration, and does it affects your application or not ? Thanks

K310

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2017
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Had emailed Mississauga office as my file is ceremony ready, got replied in few hours that I am in queue for schedule of oath and they will contact once they have a oath date.

got ghost update nextday not sure what byt may be someone who replied to email may have checked my file.

I am not sure if this will provide an oath to me

Reactions: harirajmohan

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Had emailed Mississauga office as my file is ceremony ready, got replied in few hours that I am in queue for schedule of oath and they will contact once they have a oath date.

got ghost update nextday not sure what byt may be someone who replied to email may have checked my file.

goodluck. hope thats a wake up call for them

dmee3

Apr 20, 2020
Before i had status like background completed (check) and also test completed (check) I had my test end of September 2021, I don't have any statuses showing other than the following now:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 20, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 2, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on March 24, 2021.
Is that normal?
Is there any issue?!
I think you might be confusing old portal (basic info as you shared above) and new portal (breakdown step-by-step like you saw before).

dmee3

Apr 20, 2020
Hi everybody does any one received survey from immigration, and does it affects your application or not ? Thanks
  • The information collected will only be used for research purposes to help IRCC develop programs and services that meet the needs of newcomers. Your participation will not affect your immigration status or pending decisions on any other applications you may have with IRCC presently or in the future.

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
Can anyone share me if you guys also an experience what I had??? during my online test I have to login 3 times because maybe I was just moving my body slightly..and i have to login and continue where I left my test so it means the will not valid my test even I'm passed my test?? are they going to request me test again ? need some information please and thanks

autumn22

Jun 18, 2021
Hello, I finally heard back on my application. I took my test on May 28. Now they are requesting scanned pages of my passport and a FOIA report from the US Customs and Border Protection.

I submitted my application April 2020. Can you update me with the new info? Thanks!

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
Today I received a GCMS note which contain a note like following
"Client completed test OVS. Client to be transferred to level 2 processing."
I completed my test in the USA, which explains the first part of the note. What does level 2 processing mean?

ihaveadog

Apr 7, 2018
Hi All,

I just got an update today saying that my Physical, Language, and prohibition have been updated. Now the only thing remaining is the oath ceremony. Since it took 5 months for me to get an update since I took the test on July 8th, I don't have any real hope I will be invited to the oath anytime soon.

Reactions: michael_vu

manu.yoganand

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Hi All,

I just got an update today saying that my Physical, Language, and prohibition have been updated. Now the only thing remaining is the oath ceremony. Since it took 5 months for me to get an update since I took the test on July 8th, I don't have any real hope I will be invited to the oath anytime soon.
Lucky you!!!
I completed my test in May! Since then no update.. only Test and BC completed

manu.yoganand

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017

What email id did you write to?