Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Hi all,
Good morning.

Question- What Identification Type and Identification Type do you use in the ECAS site? Is it UCI or Express Entry application number?

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
I sent an web form inquiry late last week and got the response today. Here is that:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:
  • Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request."
What does that mean "We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file."? In the latter part of e-mail, they also mentioned:

"We will gladly reply to your enquiry within five (5) business days following reception of the above information. "

FYI, My application was received by CIC on 24th April. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

AmericanCanadian007

Aug 21, 2020
I was referring to the google spread sheet that I am the only one, from that spreadsheet from April 6th, who did not receive AOR. Please add your info to https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U27V95kWlCVYWB0zye7DvqoXSkyqxgbA31eEJ_TKO6Y/edit#gid=1316748968

At the same place, you can check the rest of the months if you wish. So you will notice that 88% of January applicants received AOR, 66% from February, 53% from March, and 51% from April. I do understand that some people did not update their info, however, there are many of those who have applied a few months before you, and me, and they are still waiting. So if I see that all applicants before me receive their AOR or their application gets returned, and I don't get any message, then I will start worry.

By the way, your profile doesnt exist until they open up your profile, so there is no recod of your, mine or any other applicant who did not receive AOR.
I agree! Logically they should really be completing one month before moving to the next months but they are all over the place it seems at the moment.

andrews.juchem

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Hi,

Please, can some admin add me to the spreadsheet? I don't have writing privileges on it.

Application: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1126
App. Sent: April 13, 2020
Received by CIC: April 17, 2020
AOR: Waiting

Thank you.

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
I sent an web form inquiry late last week and got the response today. Here is that:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:
  • Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request."
What does that mean "We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file."? In the latter part of e-mail, they also mentioned:

"We will gladly reply to your enquiry within five (5) business days following reception of the above information. "

FYI, My application was received by CIC on 24th April. Thanks in advance!
I got a similar response and am thinking my application package is lost.
Received on April 6

complicated research

Jul 7, 2016
I raised a case-specific inquiry and got the following response:

**Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet. If you sent it by traceable means, you may contact the mail service provider you used in order to make sure that it was received by the processing office.

Your application will be processed according to the date it was received.

Furthermore, due to the ongoing situation related to COVID-19, some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only. We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We are making all the necessary efforts to process applications as soon as possible.***

My application was delivered on April 20.

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
I got a similar response and am thinking my application package is lost.
Received on April 6
I really hope you are not right!!! I have a feeling that, they made some silly mistake in my application (spelling mistake!), and my record partially matches. That's why they said "We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file." I submitted another webform immediately on that day and today is the 5th business day. No information from CIC yet, that's so frustrating! Did they also tell you that they will reply within 5 business days?

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
I really hope you are not right!!! I have a feeling that, they made some silly mistake in my application (spelling mistake!), and my record partially matches. That's why they said "We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file." I submitted another webform immediately on that day and today is the 5th business day. No information from CIC yet, that's so frustrating! Did they also tell you that they will reply within 5 business days?
Mine had a slightly different verbiage: ‘
We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file’

Reactions: niazche

bambii__

Nov 15, 2017
I sent my application from Vancouver BC in April and it was received on 4/23. Heard nothing till today and its really making me anxious if they lost package as i didnt request signature. Did anyone who sent with Canada Post see delivery status as
"Delivered to your community mailbox, parcel locker or apt./condo mailbox
Sydney, NS" ? i know i wrote the address correctly. Maybe im just paranoid...no response from Webform either...

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
I sent my application from Vancouver BC in April and it was received on 4/23. Heard nothing till today and its really making me anxious if they lost package as i didnt request signature. Did anyone who sent with Canada Post see delivery status as
"Delivered to your community mailbox, parcel locker or apt./condo mailbox
Sydney, NS" ? i know i wrote the address correctly. Maybe im just paranoid...no response from Webform either...
My was status was "Received by ____". Don't worry, AOR will eventually come.