+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

srusht

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
OUT OF 80 applicants of the sheet 8 of them didn't receive test invitescores all of them are singles
and 3 of those 8 are from Montreal office! !!
any one have any comments? ??

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
hi all today I received my citizenship certificate. I'm just wondering when I'm gonna submit my Canada passport application do I have to submit/include the original citizenship certificate ? or just fill the certificate number only in passport application form ? can anyone share me please and thank you.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
hi all today I received my citizenship certificate. I'm just wondering when I'm gonna submit my Canada passport application do I have to submit/include the original citizenship certificate ? or just fill the certificate number only in passport application form ? can anyone share me please and thank you.
If you mail your application, then you must include the original. If you submit your application in person, the original will be checked and returned to you on the spot.

Join this thread for the mail-in passport applications

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/canadian-passport-mail-in-application-timelines.703707/page-253

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
Today, I had a ghost update on my application portal, does it mean anything? Everything else is completed except the oath. TIA!

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes

ITguyIndia

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPP-O
App. Filed.......
09-04-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Sent my application in April 2020. I completed my test on 21st September 2021 from outside Canada. Since then there is no update on my file. Only Background verification and Citizenship test are in completed status, rest all is In Progress.

Ordered GCMS notes twice, but no useful information there except some Refusal Grounds - 1, which i could not understand what it was. Called customer care and they said processing time is now 27 months and there is nothing missing from your file, so you just have to wait.

I have not received any communication since passing the citizenship test. Not sure how long i have to wait further :(

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Sent my application in April 2020. I completed my test on 21st September 2021 from outside Canada. Since then there is no update on my file. Only Background verification and Citizenship test are in completed status, rest all is In Progress.

Ordered GCMS notes twice, but no useful information there except some Refusal Grounds - 1, which i could not understand what it was. Called customer care and they said processing time is now 27 months and there is nothing missing from your file, so you just have to wait.

I have not received any communication since passing the citizenship test. Not sure how long i have to wait further :(
Same...Are you still in India?
BTW, what software do you specialize in?

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
Took the citizenship oath today! A journey has finally come to an end. Thanks to this group for all the help starting from the PR application to today.

srusht

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Hi guys my criminality check was done before and expired on November 2021 and know they have to do it again , does anyone knows what is that suppose to mean ?