+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
April 24th applicant from Hamilton and still waiting for the test invitation. I hope I will get over it by this summer.

My PR card is expiring May 2022. Should I renew that? FYI, I am currently in USA for my grad school. TIA!

Cp2711

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
April 24th applicant from Hamilton and still waiting for the test invitation. I hope I will get over it by this summer.

My PR card is expiring May 2022. Should I renew that? FYI, I am currently in USA for my grad school. TIA!
So you went to USA after applying citizenship? You don’t need to renew as you have plenty of time…

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
So you went to USA after applying citizenship? You don’t need to renew as you have plenty of time…
Yes, I relocated to USA for my PhD program after submitting the citizenship application. I also hope I won't have to renew my PR. Thanks for the reply.

Cp2711

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Yes, I relocated to USA for my PhD program after submitting the citizenship application. I also hope I won't have to renew my PR. Thanks for the reply.
No problem…you will get within 6 months as per the trend of test invites and oath ceremonies.. but you will have to be in Canada for test and ceremony

Reactions: niazche

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
No problem…you will get within 6 months as per the trend of test invites and oath ceremonies.. but you will have to be in Canada for test and ceremony
I live within driving distance of Canada and driving there should not be an issue, I hope we all get our test invite soon.

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my case RCMP took about a week to send it to IRCC. IRCC claims it received it after 20 days!!
ECAS will not get updated.
You can email RCMP to check when did send the report? and call IRCC to check the receipt date.
Thank you very much! This is helpful.

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
It’s in my signature

applied on April 2020
Scarborough
Received- April 6
AOR- Oct. 26
In process- Nov 25
Test date- Awaiting.
All checks and verifications completed

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Please advise: I just got an FP request email. I am outside Canada, how should I proceed?

Please post your information in the following format if you want to be added to the tracker.

App Type: Single / Family (# of applicants)
Physical Presence Days:
App Sent:
App Delivered:
AOR:
In-Progress:

As for your question, I am not sure. There might be RCMP approved fingerprinting agencies in the country where you currently live in. You might want to submit fingerprints from there.

Someone who did this from outside Canada can help you better.

Good luck!