+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Lorentz78

Jul 15, 2020
Good morning everyone, I finally receive an update couple minutes ago about my test invitation, I will have to take the test between October 29 to November 18. I applied on April 14, 2020 please may you update my spreadsheets for me.

Tackica

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
I haven't received any email yet, however my online account says that I am invited to take test between October 29 and November 18. Please update my status.

Tackica

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
MP can check your status, mine told me that I have passed criminality checks but eligibility is in process, I just don't understand?
The problem is that Kitchener MP was accused of being involved in some unlawful activities, he then stepped out of the party, and afterwards he couldn't do or was not willing to do anything, trust me. The situation is very uncommon. These days new MPs should step in, so hopefully that can speed the things up for the candidates who require assistance.

Reactions: supercake

Tackica

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Good morning everyone, I finally receive an update couple minutes ago about my test invitation, I will have to take the test between October 29 to November 18. I applied on April 14, 2020 please may you update my spreadsheets for me.
Have you received the actual email from IRCC or you only saw you update on Ecas?

Chukkystrat

Feb 28, 2021
I wrote my test on July 1st and it was updated on July 9th, but since then I haven't heard anything else. Meanwhile, my friend and his wife who wrote the test a day before me on June 30th, have both had their swearing-in on September 1st. I had thought that before you get invited to the test that other background checks had been done. It's very unfair the treatment been given to people without any explanations. I implore the Minister of Immigration in Canada to give an insight to the challenges being faced by the IRCC, so that immigrants can better understand their plight. May I also remind them that the government is charging applicants a fee for the service, therefore, there should be better customer service than what we currently receive.

Chukkystrat

Feb 28, 2021
Guys ..

Today I am done wit Oath ceremony and submitted oath form as well . Finally am done !! Feels sooo great n happyyyyy ..
Thank you once and all for all the help here . This forum is so helpful to track , understand care for each other in this long journey. I am here since 2009 from start of AInp- h1 n till 2021 long long journey.. but this forum and all of u were so so helpful . A big thanks to Raj.. gosh such a pure soul he is always always prompt n helpful.. god bless .
Guys pls hang in .. I waited impatiently all the time finally done ! U all will be .be positive.. Keep ur ur good hopes .
Good luck n best wishes ..
Congratulations to you.

Chukkystrat

Feb 28, 2021
I sent on Apr 30th and still no test invite. Half of April applicants are still waiting for test invite according to 2020 spreadsheet. Even 2021 online applicants got oath invite!!!
I don’t understand how that is even remotely possible. It’s seems that priorities have been rearranged and the order has been reversed. The 2021 applicants are done when 2020 applicants are still pending.

Reactions: Dreamlad

rishishah8449

Oct 20, 2014
Hi Guys,

My citizenship application account(cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca) status:

August 31, 2021: Citizenship oath status has been updated to In progress

February 23,2021:Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on February 23, 2022. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation

Since August 31st I can see, I have been scheduled for ceremony. It past almost 2 months, I haven't receive confirmation of appointment notice/email. Is this normal?

Do I need to perform anything once I receive invitation notice?
Generally, How much time before scheduled oath date candidate receive instructions?

Please advice. Thanks

Chukkystrat

Feb 28, 2021
Hi Guys,

February 23,2021:Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on February 23, 2022. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation

Since August 31st I can see, I have been scheduled for ceremony. It past almost 2 months, I haven't receive confirmation of appointment notice/email. Is this normal?

Generally, How much time before scheduled oath date candidate receive instructions?

Please advice. Thanks
They have probably sent you a message that has gone to spam/junk folder. You need to check there and send a message on their website urgently to reschedule your ceremony.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hi Guys,

Please advice. Thanks
Your oath isn't until Feb next year. You have plenty of time to receive the invitation letter with the details.

aak19

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Hello guys

My status shows closed approved citizenship.. welcome .. does that mean they sent my oath certificate

Tackica

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Guys, I have a question. Please advise. Yesterday my Ecas showed that I am scheduled for the citizenship test between October 29 and November 18. However, I haven't received any email (checked spam folder, too) with instructions. Is this normal? When do they usually send the invitation email?