+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> April 2020 AoR - Join Here <<<***

Aug 27, 2020
Hello, I also got a response from my webform that eligibility has been met and background verifications are in progress. AOR is 1st of April 2020. Provided my biometrics on the 24th of August 2020. No other update yet.

Anyone with updates here? I’m also thinking if I should order the GCMS notes now or wait a bit.

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello, I also got a response from my webform that eligibility has been met and background verifications are in progress. AOR is 1st of April 2020. Provided my biometrics on the 24th of August 2020. No other update yet.

Anyone with updates here? I’m also thinking if I should order the GCMS notes now or wait a bit.
My AOR is 8th April and my webform reply says ELIGIBILITY- Met, Security- Currently valid, Criminality- In processing.

Reactions: AdesholAfolabi

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
My apartment mate called IRCC because her work permit was not approved sonce almost 50 days. Agent told him that it is no more to be approved in 45 days and it can take up to 180 days now. He also added that biometric is waived for now but it will be taken later on.(we dont know if later on means later on for work permit or larer on when they apply for PR) Further, he said that they are busy bringing canadian citizens back who got stuck in other countries due to covid situation so all immigration process will take time.

I think there is no way in heaven that they will waive biometric for PR application and we all will have to wait till 2021 or untill Vaccine is readily available in market.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
My apartment mate called IRCC because her work permit was not approved sonce almost 50 days. Agent told him that it is no more to be approved in 45 days and it can take up to 180 days now. He also added that biometric is waived for now but it will be taken later on.(we dont know if later on means later on for work permit or larer on when they apply for PR) Further, he said that they are busy bringing canadian citizens back who got stuck in other countries due to covid situation so all immigration process will take time.

I think there is no way in heaven that they will waive biometric for PR application and we all will have to wait till 2021 or untill Vaccine is readily available in market.
Right, this is what IRCC's statement is about biometrics

Please note that even though some Service Canada offices have reopened, the biometrics collection services remain unavailable until further notice. For now, there is no public policy for permanent residence applicants that exempts them for the biometric requirements.”

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
My biometrics letter is gonna expire in 3 days and service canada is still closed. Am I in trouble??