+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> April 2020 AoR - Join Here <<<***

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

• Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
When i called them - they told me that eligibility is also passed - so why did the webform response say "meets" the requirement and not "passed". When i called them they told me its just biometric that is pending.... Can some expert explain where am I at?

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Also on August 1st - i got RPRF request whose working were
"Dear Usman Sheikh,

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is
currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee
(RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be
paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common
law partner, if applicable. "

Murtuza90

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Hello.I have been asked for RCMP document I am currently residing in India and was in Canada from 2012 to 2018 can someone please help me how to get RCMP document from India. need ur assistance here please I have 60 days to submit this document

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Hello.I have been asked for RCMP document I am currently residing in India and was in Canada from 2012 to 2018 can someone please help me how to get RCMP document from India. need ur assistance here please I have 60 days to submit this document
I think u need to go to Canadian embassy. I’m not sure but I think it’s the only way.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
“Electronic fingerprint submissions to the RCMP is not currently available from outside of Canada. You must contact accredited companies within Canada who will digitize ink fingerprints and submit them electronically to the RCMP.

Paper submissions will not be processed and will be sent back to you.”

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/canada.html

ndubey04

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Same status update. Post receiving response over web form.
Eligibility Passed
Security & criminal background verification inprocess.
Hey, do you have any updates on the Biometrics? I am an inland candidate and my biometrics details have been updated with last year information (I did biometrics in the past for work permit). Do you know if they will ask for it again?

kate.tingchunlin

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hey, do you have any updates on the Biometrics? I am an inland candidate and my biometrics details have been updated with last year information (I did biometrics in the past for work permit). Do you know if they will ask for it again?
I am in the same situation.
From my understanding usually PR will require its own biometrics regardless of whether you have given it before or not.
But given how difficult the current situation everyone's in, I wonder if they have changed it?

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
AOR April 6th , FSW Outland , 1 ADR around June 21th ( Schedule A ) , medical passed and RPRF request on July 16th , paid the fee but never received a biometrics instruction letter.

Raised two webforms with no answer about the issue, I start feeling concerned now as my local VFS office is opening on August 23th and they are starting taking biometrics.

Any idea why I haven't received the BIL when I was supposed to get it along MEP ? It has been almost 5 months now , any idea anyone ?

ravi1212

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
AOR April 6th , FSW Outland , 1 ADR around June 21th ( Schedule A ) , medical passed and RPRF request on July 16th , paid the fee but never received a biometrics instruction letter.

Raised two webforms with no answer about the issue, I start feeling concerned now as my local VFS office is opening on August 23th and they are starting taking biometrics.

Any idea why I haven't received the BIL when I was supposed to get it along MEP ? It has been almost 5 months now , any idea anyone ?
I got MEP july 7th with no BIL as well.
PNP-Outland

Reactions: UniSaverH