+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> April 2020 AoR - Join Here <<<***

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello everyone, I raised a webform last week and just got reply, which said my eligibility has passed. They replied as:

• The application is still in process at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that you meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
I'm FSW-O ,My timeline is:

AOR: April 2

MED & BIL: June 19

RPRF request: June 26

Eligibility passed: July 2

But I didn't give biometrics yet, hope the ASC office in the US. will be reopened soon.
Nice...Even am thinking to raise the webform.My AOR is April 8 am CEC and didnt give biometrics yet...Little nervous.

Reactions: allencc1989

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Hello everyone, I raised a webform last week and just got reply, which said my eligibility has passed. They replied as:

• The application is still in process at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that you meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
I'm FSW-O ,My timeline is:

AOR: April 2

MED & BIL: June 19

RPRF request: June 26

Eligibility passed: July 2

But I didn't give biometrics yet, hope the ASC office in the US. will be reopened soon.
How did you know that you passed the eligibility?
Does it show on your timeline or you got email?

aspirants

Jul 4, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Hope all of you are staying safe.

My AOR is April-06 and i have not still received the medical results and Biometric request. I had raised web form asking about the updates and i got the below updates:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Furthermore, we can confirm that police certificate from India was not received by the responsible office.

We invite you to provide the document as soon as possible in order to ensure the process of your application continues as smoothly as possible.

Kindly note that due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

It was surprised that I had already submitted PCC after two weeks of AOR and received the confirmation saying the document has been sent to responsible office. But, since i have received this reply i am little worried. I have now submitted the PCC again soon after receiving the reply. so, can you guys help me here if someone had gone through similar things and should i be worried about it? Appreciate your reply.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Hello Everyone,

My AOR is April-06 and i have not still received the medical results and Biometric request. I had raised web form asking about the updates and i got the below updates:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Furthermore, we can confirm that police certificate from India was not received by the responsible office.

We invite you to provide the document as soon as possible in order to ensure the process of your application continues as smoothly as possible.

Kindly note that due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

It was surprised that I had already submitted PCC after two weeks of AOR and received the confirmation saying the document has been sent to responsible office. But, since i have received this reply i am little worried. I have now submitted the PCC again soon after receiving the reply. so, can you guys help me here if someone had gone through similar things and should i be worried about it? Appreciate your reply.
Sometime i feel IRRC members smoke weed then process application. They don’t know themselves what they are doing. I would suggest you provide what they want and if you have already did then wait. This thing happens to me also. I uploaded every document during file submission and then also they said we didn’t received your RCMP record check certificate.

aspirants

Jul 4, 2020
Sometime i feel IRRC members smoke weed then process application. They don’t know themselves what they are doing. I would suggest you provide what they want and if you have already did then wait. This thing happens to me also. I uploaded every document during file submission and then also they said we didn’t received your RCMP record check certificate.
Indeed, it is frustrating waiting for long time and getting such response. I will wait for a week and follow up , if they dont provide update on medicals and Biometrics. Thank you for your reply.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello Everyone,

you will get bio and medical when it times, no need to follow-up dozen of times.