+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> April 2020 AoR - Join Here <<<***

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
What was the ADR for? Also, any bio/medical update?
No BIL and Med updates , the ADR was about filling the background information Form ( imm5669F). I think they are processing the outlanders applications without the BIL and Meds , progress bar shows 42%.

Reactions: slayyy

ChessGirl

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
No BIL and Med updates , the ADR was about filling the background information Form ( imm5669F). I think they are processing the outlanders applications without the BIL and Meds , progress bar shows 42%.
Hello,

Where do you find the progress bar? I have not seen it on my profile

Thanks

rishabmehta

Nov 27, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-04-2020
AOR Received.
12-04-2020
Fsw Outland
Aor : 12th April
Medical passed and BIL : 23rd June

No.16

May 10, 2020
Any observation on CEC Inland delay & sudden shift to FSW Outland clearance (happy for them)! However, at the same time, two months on AoR, little impatient now. Thanks.

Marknakhle

Jun 1, 2020
Hi guys! I have my AOR is 29th April. I submitted the application without medicals as not even a single designated clinic is open in my country. Is there any chance that they would be processing my application or is it on hold? Anybody else in the similar situation?
Hey man, I think your application will not be processed not before all documents are submitted. Yet, you can still submit your profile with what you have got ready, but I reckon that processing your application will remain on hold.

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
Hello,

Where do you find the progress bar? I have not seen it on my profile

Thanks
It's available on the application page where you can find the updates about your case, it's the application main page.
If you can't see it don't worry it will appear sooner or later as mine wasn t visibile a few days ago also.

Reactions: ChessGirl

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Any observation on CEC Inland delay & sudden shift to FSW Outland clearance (happy for them)! However, at the same time, two months on AoR, little impatient now. Thanks.
hey I have seen people with AOR April 30th getting BIL and medicals results for the last 4 days.. I assume by EOW., your will be cleared if your AOR is around that time.. All the best

Reactions: No.16

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020
CEC-INLAND
ITA received on March 23, 2020
AOR : April 24,2020
Medical Passed : June 18, 2020
Biometrics requested on June 18,2020 (Waiting to open service Canada)
And my profile shows following updates:

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can please anyone tell me that which application processing stage I am at???

ChessGirl

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
It's available on the application page where you can find the updates about your case, it's the application main page.
If you can't see it don't worry it will appear sooner or later as mine wasn t visibile a few days ago also.
thank you so much for the response.

Apr 20, 2020
Ukraine
Category........
FSW
Update

FSW-Outland
AOR 18 April
MEP passed & BIL 24 June

Initially we submitted our application without medicals (explained by LOE), sent medicals via webform later on 4 May