Oh My Lord ! Today is the day..
PPR..
Har Har Mahadev.. Shukraan-Allah

AOR :- April 2020
COR :- India (NDVO)
Upfront Remedicals:- August 2021
Remedicals Passed :- December 2021
PPR :- 28th January 2022

I pray for all my fellow brothers n sisters to get their PPR’s soon.
Waheguru

sim_reet

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
PPR..

Waheguru
Hey congratulations to you .
May i know ur noc pls

Reactions: LayinLow

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
PPR..

Waheguru
This is so great that finally someone I know(on this forum) has got the PPR.

I feel like I should go for upfront re-medicals. Should I go ahead? I am just worried if it is not updated on time or if I get re-medical request after going for the upfront.

Would you please let me know the process after you appeared for your upfront re-medical?

LittleBoBeep

Jan 17, 2022
PPR..

Waheguru
Wow, Congratulations to you! When did you do biometrics and was your status security pending or all stages cleared?
Happy to see some movement here!

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
This is so great that finally someone I know(on this forum) has got the PPR.

I feel like I should go for upfront re-medicals. Should I go ahead? I am just worried if it is not updated on time or if I get re-medical request after going for the upfront.

Would you please let me know the process after you appeared for your upfront re-medical?
Thank You brother ur PPR is coming too..
I did upfront remedicals in August knowing that nobody from April was getting remedical requests, even though i knew back then too that upfront remedicals might not get updated in time n if i did get the remedical request frm ircc by then, then there is the hassle of asking the medical center to update the medicals with the IME number.. so its a hit or miss
So if u want to go for upfront, then just get it done tomorrow.. or day after.. or as soon as u can get the date.. or else just wait for ircc to send the request as they get updated within days..
So.. its like getting stuck btw a rock n a hard place.. n i do know how it is.. best of luck to you though

Reactions: Rkb94

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Thank You brother ur PPR is coming too..
I did upfront remedicals in August knowing that nobody from April was getting remedical requests, even though i knew back then too that upfront remedicals might not get updated in time n if i did get the remedical request frm ircc by then, then there is the hassle of asking the medical center to update the medicals with the IME number.. so its a hit or miss
So if u want to go for upfront, then just get it done tomorrow.. or day after.. or as soon as u can get the date.. or else just wait for ircc to send the request as they get updated within days..
So.. its like getting stuck btw a rock n a hard place.. n i do know how it is.. best of luck to you though
Thanks mate!

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Wow, Congratulations to you! When did you do biometrics and was your status security pending or all stages cleared?
Happy to see some movement here!
I did biometrics in November 2020 in Dubai.. as per gcms notes in March 2021, everything was passed except Security was blank

LittleBoBeep

Jan 17, 2022
That’s great, having your file finalised by March 2021 definitely helped speed things up. Wishing you the best for your journey ahead!

I guess the rest of us need to wait for someone to touch our files to see any progress. Hope to see updates on this thread soon.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
That’s great, having your file finalised by March 2021 definitely helped speed things up. Wishing you the best for your journey ahead!

I guess the rest of us need to wait for someone to touch our files to see any progress. Hope to see updates on this thread soon.
Soon buddy.. every day is a new possibility.. one of these days bro.. just one of these days.. hang in there.. ThumbsUp

rkrees

May 10, 2021
I can't quite believe it but I think we just got CoPR! It's a letter asking to send our passports to the local visa office? Weirdly it came direct to our online account, not via email as it seems to be with everyone else.

My timeline is below, I hope it helps people who are still waiting:

Aor: 28th April 2020
CoR: UK
Biometrics: 13th November 2020
First medical passed: November 2020
Add Info req: 10th May 2021 (just confirming no changed to circumstances)
Second medical request: 10th Nov 2021
Second medical passed: 30th Dec 2021
No ghost updates
CoPR: 3rd Feb 2022

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
I can't quite believe it but I think we just got CoPR! It's a letter asking to send our passports to the local visa office? Weirdly it came direct to our online account, not via email as it seems to be with everyone else.

My timeline is below, I hope it helps people who are still waiting:

Aor: 28th April 2020
CoR: UK
Biometrics: 13th November 2020
First medical passed: November 2020
Add Info req: 10th May 2021 (just confirming no changed to circumstances)
Second medical request: 10th Nov 2021
Second medical passed: 30th Dec 2021
No ghost updates
CoPR: 3rd Feb 2022
Congrats is this PNP outland?

emyamen286

Dec 2, 2020
PPR..

Waheguru
Great Great.. Good luck for next stage

Reactions: LayinLow

aspirants

Jul 4, 2020
Received new pcc, remedical and IMM5669 form request on Friday. Not really sure why they need pcc again. AOR-6th April