+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Moien

Star Member
May 22, 2020
My biometrics got updated after almost 2 years!!!- Now, I can see it was completed on 28 April 2020, exactly my AOR date

Reactions: Nkrana

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
My biometrics got updated after almost 2 years!!!- Now, I can see it was completed on 28 April 2020, exactly my AOR date
Hl, this is what happened to me till date they have not updated my biometrics. May i ask you under which category did you apply for pr? What stages are in process and passed?

Reactions: Moien

Moien

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hl, this is what happened to me till date they have not updated my biometrics. May i ask you under which category did you apply for pr? What stages are in process and passed?
Hi,

CEC Inland- all were passed . Criminiality is progress- Security Not started . This is the last I knwo from August 2021

How about you? when did you get this update?

Reactions: Nkrana

rkrees

May 10, 2021
Can anyone help? AOR is April 2020. All stages passed since July 2021 however as with everyone else, the file has had no movement in ages. Today we've received a request to redo our medicals which is beyond frustrating, it's IRCCs own fault that they've expired... also I'm confused - the form is IMM1017e and it's only got my husband's name on (the principle applicant). Does this mean only he has to redo the medical or does everyone under the visa application?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Can anyone help? AOR is April 2020. All stages passed since July 2021 however as with everyone else, the file has had no movement in ages. Today we've received a request to redo our medicals which is beyond frustrating, it's IRCCs own fault that they've expired... also I'm confused - the form is IMM1017e and it's only got my husband's name on (the principle applicant). Does this mean only he has to redo the medical or does everyone under the visa application?
Depends.
Did you guys submit the application together or were you added post AOR?

WinnerFFF

Mar 3, 2020
Dear all, I just received the following letter today (FSW Outland). I have done my medical before, in March 2020 (before AOR) and completed the biometric in Jul 2020. Dear @legalfalcon, Is this letter considered as request for medical reassessment? Much appreciate your help.

“Medical Examination Instructions
These medical instructions are being issued as your immigration application has reached the stage where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
When to complete your Immigration Medical Examination
You are required to undergo the medical examination within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result
in the refusal of your immigration application.”

Reactions: allencc1989