+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

AunPirzada

Jun 8, 2019
AOR 14th April 2020
FSW outland
Application in LVO

Upon raising a webform I got the following message from IRCC

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require that you upload the following documents to your online account:

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of new Immigration
medical examinations for all family members.
This must be received at this office by: 2021/07/11

> IMM 0008 Application: An updated completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) This must be received at this office by: 2021/07/11

> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by: 2021/07/11

> Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures This must be received at this office by: 2021/07/11

> Travel History Info Form: updated information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. This must be received at this office by: 2021/07/11

> Police Certificate: updated from your country of residence since March 2020.
This must be received at this office by: 2021/07/11

I am required to submit the same for my spouse as well although se is non accompanying.

Could any of you help me understand what this means for my application? This came after my enquiry regarding the status update of my application.
@legalfalcon could you please help me here.

Thanks

KMGV

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
I am 13 apr 2020, officer is PK03896, anyone has same officer?
Eligibility passed, criminality in progress, security not started from jul 2020

Babbi99

Jun 12, 2021
Hello All,

I have applied for Express entry on April 24th, 2020 completed medicals in October after that I didn't get any updates.So applied for GCMS but it is showed my application is in Ottawa. Later I called the Immigration department but they don't have the proper info. Did anyone applied on the same time scale and Received PR? please let me know.

Ankitha

Jun 25, 2019
Just to update you guys..!!

CEC-Inland Applicant + Spouse
AOR: 24 April 2020
VO: Ottawa
OFFICER : SP10734
Medical Passed: 18 June 2020 - Expired: 9 May, 2021 - Extended - Jun 11 2021

Biometrics Request Letter: 18 June 2020
Biometric completion: oct 29 2020
Eligibility - Passed (Since July 2020)
Criminality - Passed on Jun 10 2021
Security - Passed (Since July 2020)
Final Decision/COPR: Waiting
Spouse?? Outland or inland??

ssltml

Nov 3, 2019
Hello every one, I have two questions:
1. how you guys extend you medical results validity? My medical examination was done in March 2020, and I submitted my application in April 2020; my medical results are supposed to be expired now...
2. what you can do with officer number from GCMS notes?

Thanks!

tanujgyan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Hey guys. Just got my copr (literally on a Sunday) timeline in signature. Got confirmation portal email on June 10 and copr on June 13. Cec inland with one dependent. Thanks to all of you guys. Because of you I was able to maintain my sanity while waiting for approval. Hope everyone waiting will get their golden email soon. Hang in there guys. All the best!

Reactions: $am and KitKat22

shahbaz001

Mar 5, 2020
Hey guys. Just got my copr (literally on a Sunday) timeline in signature. Got confirmation portal email on June 10 and copr on June 13. Cec inland with one dependent. Thanks to all of you guys. Because of you I was able to maintain my sanity while waiting for approval. Hope everyone waiting will get their golden email soon. Hang in there guys. All the best!
Hi, Congrats...your spouse is inland or outland ?

yadhvirgill

Nov 30, 2020
Just to update you guys..!!

CEC-Inland Applicant + Spouse
AOR: 24 April 2020
VO: Ottawa
OFFICER : SP10734
Medical Passed: 18 June 2020 - Expired: 9 May, 2021 - Extended - Jun 11 2021

Biometrics Request Letter: 18 June 2020
Biometric completion: oct 29 2020
Eligibility - Passed (Since July 2020)
Criminality - Passed on Jun 10 2021
Security - Passed (Since July 2020)
Final Decision/COPR: Waiting
I got the same officer, I hope I will the good news soon. bdw, congratulations

Reactions: $am

bananapie

Jun 14, 2021
Hello, just created an account today to give back to the community.

I got my ITA in Feb 2020, AOR on April 18, 2020 as FSW-O (USA, on H-1B, single no dependents). Have been requesting GCMS Notes since my application passed the 6-month mark (3 so far, the 3rd one has not arrived). There has been literally no movement whatsoever on the GCMS Notes since last December. It has always been:

Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV: [blank]
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: [blank]
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation: [blank]
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: [blank]
Final: [blank]

I never got any ghost updates. After seeing my application marked RR with NO reason or concern listed, I submitted more documents regarding my work experience in Dec 2020 via webform (nobody asked me to). I did answer Yes to one of the stats questions (visa refusal to the US once), hence Montreal office. The Notes did say something about no mention of 6-month average balance so I printed more bank statements, merged all files and sent them via webform, also in Dec 2020.

That's about it. No movement, no news, until today a message in my mailbox with the medical pass extension and PPR.

Good luck to everyone that's still waiting!

Last edited:

avinashn

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hello, just created an account today to give back to the community.

I got my ITA in Feb 2020, AOR on April 18, 2021 as FSW-O (USA, on H-1B, single no dependents). Have been requesting GCMS Notes since my application passed the 6-month mark (3 so far, the 3rd one has not arrived). There has been literally no movement whatsoever on the GCMS Notes since last December. It has always been:

Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV: [blank]
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: [blank]
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation: [blank]
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: [blank]
Final: [blank]

I never got any ghost updates. After seeing my application marked RR with NO reason or concern listed, I submitted more documents regarding my work experience in Dec 2020 via webform (nobody asked me to). I did answer Yes to one of the stats questions (visa refusal to the US once), hence Montreal office. The Notes did say something about no mention of 6-month average balance so I printed more bank statements, merged all files and sent them via webform, also in Dec 2020.

That's about it. No movement, no news, until today a message in my mailbox with the medical pass extension and PPR.

Good luck to everyone that's still waiting!
Congratulations. Did the email say how long the medicals extension is valid? My AOR is March 18...everything was approved in Sep...not even a single update since then. Profile is similar to yours. FSW-O USA, H1-b, Single.

bananapie

Jun 14, 2021
Congratulations. Did the email say how long the medicals extension is valid? My AOR is March 18...everything was approved in Sep...not even a single update since then. Profile is similar to yours. FSW-O USA, H1-b, Single.
Just a PPR letter in my mailbox on the portal. No mention of how long the extension is good for since this is already the final (?) step and the passport is supposed to be submitted within 30 days anyway.