+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Raumkivar

Jan 21, 2020
If your WP expires, then you cannot enter Canada unless you have a vlid visa and permit. Also, you should inform IRCC of the change of your country of residence, if not done so already.

If IRCC sends you a COPR confirmation, they will ask you if you are in Canada or not and if you are not, a COPR cannot be issued to you currently. As and when travel restrictions ease, you will be asked to submit your passport for COPR / PR visa if you are not from a visa exempt country.
So can I update them about my country of residence when they reach out to me? I don’t want my application to be delayed by changing info. @legalfalcon Thanks!!

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Security agency cannot close because of COVID as they are well security agency. How come people that applied later are passing security
Oh yesss, you are right, so it means they are open and working but probably they are processing the recent applications and the ones who are outside Canada and sadly (those applications are endless) ;(

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
So can I update them about my country of residence when they reach out to me? I don’t want my application to be delayed by changing info. @legalfalcon Thanks!!
If you have changed your country of residence, then you should inform IRCC yourself. As an applicant it is your responsibility to inform IRCC when you change your COR.

gocanada01

May 10, 2021
I got a ghost update during the previous weekend, I called IRCC today but they told me that there was not update on my profile. all passed except for security not started. did anyone experienced this before and could it be a good sign ??
I am exhausted ;(

• Sad
Reactions: nousername2020

Moien

Star Member
May 22, 2020
I got a ghost update during the previous weekend, I called IRCC today but they told me that there was not update on my profile. all passed except for security not started. did anyone experienced this before and could it be a good sign ??
I am exhausted ;(
Experienced twice before- No outcome!

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020
FYI guys,

I have sent an e-mail to Local MP of my area saying that if they can inform officer to notice my application and start working on it.

How may days it takes to get response?

I hope I get fruitful response. :rolleyes:

Mehkal

Nov 13, 2020
FYI guys,

I have sent an e-mail to Local MP of my area saying that if they can inform officer to notice my application and start working on it.

Mine replied back within an hour and I received the response from IRCC the day after. There was no value in doing this tho. They gave me the same info that I've been getting through call center and webforms. Nothing new....Security not started...Covid....blah blah blah...

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
FYI guys,

It is a great idea! let see what is the response and I really hope it works ;)

cck1986

May 8, 2020
FYI guys,

I submitted on Monday to my MP and I got reply from MP today with response from IRCC. Requested the same 3 months back and got reply then as well but no change in status . Already past 13 momths

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
I submitted on Monday to my MP and I got reply from MP today with response from IRCC. Requested the same 3 months back and got reply then as well but no change in status . Already past 13 momths
Have you passed all stages? Is your medical still valid?

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Have you passed all stages? Is your medical still valid?
No eligibility passed by officer in aug 2020. Medicals extended last month as I redid medicals with out Ircc asking as I was fed up with them and uploaded viz webform. Apart from that everything is pending. Biometrics completed in oct 2020.

• Sad
Reactions: ForUs2020

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
No eligibility passed by officer in aug 2020. Medicals extended last month as I redid medicals with out Ircc asking as I was fed up with them and uploaded viz webform. Apart from that everything is pending. Biometrics completed in oct 2020.
Wow and here I was thinking of going for remedical without IRCC asking since they’ve not extended mine yet after 1 week of expiry. I’ll just wait for them to extend it then since going for remedical will not trigger the officer

Mehkal

Nov 13, 2020
I have received a request from IRCC asking me to complete the Supplementary Information Request for Students form. The form is not attached to the letter though, and I was not able to find it online either. Does anyone have the same experience? Can you possibly share this form with me?

Reading the forums, I came to know there are a few questions on the form related to the educational background but I cannot find the form myself.

@legalfalcon could you possibly share the link for this form or help me find it, please? I'd appreciate your help.