+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
My aor is feb 05
And many 2019 ppl still waiting
Call the center and let them know that we are here
So, Is there anyone in Feb 2020 AOR discussion group got COPR recently? I was thinking they already finalized till March as was said at IRCC website previous month! Better to send webform then and tell them you are waiting yet, unless you are travel excempt, not sure as you do not have your signature updated!!

KitKat22

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
At IRCC website, saying they are currently finalizing June 2020 applications, I am not sure what has happened to the officers who are assigned for April applicants, many are waiting for the security checks.
I can not understand the working algorithm of IRCC, I am really scared as now the travel restrictions are there and they are not working on inland applicants what will happen if they release those restrictions.
I am pretty sure security checks for majority of people are complete. They are just not acknowledging receiving the results back. There were plenty of ppl in this forum who revived their COPRs with a security going from not started to passed presumably in one day which can’t be the case. I am in similar situation with criminality as RCMP gave the results back the same day biometrics were submitted yet criminality is still in progress.
Not sure if there is any algorithm in place lol...nothing seems to make sense. Also, afraid of travel restrictions being lifted along with opening of new streams and growing number of new ITAs overall.

Hamidishfaq

Dec 16, 2019
Hi All,

Hope you all are doing well. My AOR is April 24, 2020 and I applied as an FSW- Inland. I am travelling outside of Canada for a few weeks and was wondering if I receive my approval while I'm outside of Canada, how will it impact me?

I am currently on a work permit that was extended last December. I have noticed that inland applicants who got approved had to login on a portal and confirm their address and what not. So I'm concerned that if I'm outside, will my current work visa be cancelled and I'd need a new visa to travel and what not?

@legalfalcon if you or anyone familiar with such situations could advise, that'd be great.

Thanks in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi All,

Hope you all are doing well. My AOR is April 24, 2020 and I applied as an FSW- Inland. I am travelling outside of Canada for a few weeks and was wondering if I receive my approval while I'm outside of Canada, how will it impact me?

I am currently on a work permit that was extended last December. I have noticed that inland applicants who got approved had to login on a portal and confirm their address and what not. So I'm concerned that if I'm outside, will my current work visa be cancelled and I'd need a new visa to travel and what not?

@legalfalcon if you or anyone familiar with such situations could advise, that'd be great.

Thanks in advance.
You cannot get a COPR if you are not physically in Canada. You will have to inform IRCC that you are currently not in Canada.

See #2,607

Reactions: Hamidishfaq

Raumkivar

Jan 21, 2020
You cannot get a COPR if you are not physically in Canada. You will have to inform IRCC that you are currently not in Canada.

See #2,607
What if I am outside Canada and my BOWP is expired? How they process my PR?
I am outside Canada waiting for my CEC application to be get approved and My BOWP is about to expire, and I can't apply for an extension since I am not in Canada.
FYI - I am waiting on a passport request for TRV stamping, so I couldn't travel back to Canada, and my work permit expires next month.

@legalfalcon Please advise. Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
What if I am outside Canada and my BOWP is expired? How they process my PR?
I am outside Canada waiting for my CEC application to be get approved and My BOWP is about to expire, and I can't apply for an extension since I am not in Canada.
FYI - I am waiting on a passport request for TRV stamping, so I couldn't travel back to Canada, and my work permit expires next month.

@legalfalcon Please advise. Thanks in advance!!
If your WP expires, then you cannot enter Canada unless you have a vlid visa and permit. Also, you should inform IRCC of the change of your country of residence, if not done so already.

If IRCC sends you a COPR confirmation, they will ask you if you are in Canada or not and if you are not, a COPR cannot be issued to you currently. As and when travel restrictions ease, you will be asked to submit your passport for COPR / PR visa if you are not from a visa exempt country.

jbh10161

May 16, 2021
I am pretty sure security checks for majority of people are complete. They are just not acknowledging receiving the results back. There were plenty of ppl in this forum who revived their COPRs with a security going from not started to passed presumably in one day which can’t be the case. I am in similar situation with criminality as RCMP gave the results back the same day biometrics were submitted yet criminality is still in progress.
Not sure if there is any algorithm in place lol...nothing seems to make sense. Also, afraid of travel restrictions being lifted along with opening of new streams and growing number of new ITAs overall.
Yes same here stuck im Criminality forever. So frustrating as other ppl with later AORs are getting approved.

jbh10161

May 16, 2021
Hi Guys, do you know if Criminality is done by 3rd parties agency? Mine is the only thing pending and it is taking forever.
Yes same here stuck im Criminality forever. So frustrating as other ppl with later AORs are getting approved. Called IRCC and ssme fking useless answer everytime.

gocanada01

May 10, 2021
just checked my profile and there was ''application/profile updated'' but there was actually no message or update. does this mean a ghost update ? is it normal to happen during the weekends ?

xmanprash

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
just checked my profile and there was ''application/profile updated'' but there was actually no message or update. does this mean a ghost update ? is it normal to happen during the weekends ?
This is how a ghost update looks like, but it could be technical glitch too.
This can happen any time of the week.

I have got ghost update number of time and most of the time it was a technical glitch. Normally when u get it in the night time it is most probably a technical glitch. If you are curious about the change in your application, it is better to call IRCC and find out.

Reactions: gocanada01