+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Hi Guys, do you know if Criminality is done by 3rd parties agency? Mine is the only thing pending and it is taking forever.
my Criminality is in progress since july 2020.. even after biometrics given on nov 17 .. 6 months has passed nothing happened..

i even gave rcmp certificate then also.. i mean why are they so slow??

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
No movement since July as well aside of extended medical. But it seems like that was a mass extension.
At IRCC website, saying they are currently finalizing June 2020 applications, I am not sure what has happened to the officers who are assigned for April applicants, many are waiting for the security checks.
I can not understand the working algorithm of IRCC, I am really scared as now the travel restrictions are there and they are not working on inland applicants what will happen if they release those restrictions.

Mujitoto

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
At IRCC website, saying they are currently finalizing June 2020 applications, I am not sure what has happened to the officers who are assigned for April applicants, many are waiting for the security checks.
I can not understand the working algorithm of IRCC, I am really scared as now the travel restrictions are there and they are not working on inland applicants what will happen if they release those restrictions.
My aor is feb 05
And many 2019 ppl still waiting
Call the center and let them know that we are here