+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

jbh10161

May 16, 2021
Hi guys,

Looking for your thoughts/input as I'm still waiting for my first GCMS. Per my latest call with IRCC though, I noted the below summary of my application

CEC EE Inland and VO Ottawa
AOR: April 2020
Biometrics: November 2020
Eligibility: Pass
Security: Pass
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Pass
Info Sharing: Complete

I find it odd that only Criminality is pending while others look fine. Does this mean mine is close to the goal line hopefully? Has anyone seen something like this.

Also lots of you talk about updated or extended medical status, but I haven't seen that update on my end yet. So, a bit confused whether medical extension comes before final approval these days.

Any thoughts?

xmanprash

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Hi guys,

Looking for your thoughts/input as I'm still waiting for my first GCMS. Per my latest call with IRCC though, I noted the below summary of my application

CEC EE Inland and VO Ottawa
AOR: April 2020
Biometrics: November 2020
Eligibility: Pass
Security: Pass
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Pass
Info Sharing: Complete

I find it odd that only Criminality is pending while others look fine. Does this mean mine is close to the goal line hopefully? Has anyone seen something like this.

Also lots of you talk about updated or extended medical status, but I haven't seen that update on my end yet. So, a bit confused whether medical extension comes before final approval these days.

Any thoughts?
Medical extension comes into the picture only if your initial medical report has expired.
So if someones medical has expired then IRCC will either ask for re-medical exam or extend the existing medical report before final approval.

You can call IRCC helpline/Order GCMS notes to check the status of your medical.

jbh10161

May 16, 2021
unfortunately, its so sad to just wait without updates...

Same. Called IRCC and confirmed again my case has not been touched since last year July. Getting frustrated and exhausted over time.

In the meantime, one colleague who applied in September last year recived COPR. What a BS.