+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Is there anyone who was requested a remedical and the status on the ivr says “We have requested a medical exam”, even after more than 2 weeks of giving the exam ?
I am really worried cos I’m not sure if my wife’s remedical has been received by ircc yet .

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Hi All,

"How long your medical results are good for?
- I know it is valid for 12 .

Is the medical is valid for 12 months from date of medical test/ from date it was submitted by panel doctor OR from the date the person passed medical?

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Hi All,

Is the medical is valid for 12 months from date of medical test/ from date it was submitted by panel doctor OR from the date the person passed medical?
I think from the date it is submitted to IRCC

Reactions: $am

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
Hi All,

It is the date you took the exam plus a week. I took my medical exam on April 23 2020 valid until April 29 2021

Reactions: $am

gocanada01

May 10, 2021
I am FSW outland (usa). all stages are passed except for security not started. I recently got the medical extension on 5th of may. Is there anyone stuck at security like me ? and would the medical extension mean a good sign ?

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020
It is the date you took the exam plus a week. I took my medical exam on April 23 2020 valid until April 29 2021
I think you are Right. I did medical test on apeil 24 2020. That is why, Gcms notes is showing medical valid upto may 9 2021. And on may 9 i got ghost update but nothing changed inside, and also I got ghost update on may 10 and it changed to ‘ you do not need medical examination’
Now it make sense completely. Thank you so much

Reactions: kn604

vamish14

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Im an inland applicant. today, I received fresh GCMS notes, It's showing all stages are completed and approved with Final - Approved.

I have got Medical Passed update on 19th April.

But still I haven't received COPR mail or any communication from IRCC.

Calling to IRCC always give single response every time that to wait..

Please help me in case you had this experience or you have any clue about this.

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Im an inland applicant. today, I received fresh GCMS notes, It's showing all stages are completed and approved with Final - Approved.

congrats .. you are fsw inland? its a great news!! soon you will get copr..

Mujitoto

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021

At least somebody has worked on ur file
Can u check med extension on the portal?
Can you share VO and officer??
Congrats

vamish14

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
At least somebody has worked on ur file
Can u check med extension on the portal?
Can you share VO and officer??
Congrats
Yes medical were extended on 19th April 2021,

My application is presently under CIO and officer is C4815

App Status is Open

qzyqzy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
just to make you sure, back ground check is something separate and different from criminal and security.
In background check they check your personal info, education, work, travel
In criminal they check your police certificate and contact RCMP(police) to check your history.
In security, I assume they check your history in Canada or your country based on connection in political, national, military's or those stuff that like you you are not harmful or danger for Canada :D based on my assumption. But yes, if you had time check please and let me know, Thank you :)
Just checked my notes. Criminality passsed on Oct 30. But I cannot find when the security passed. Since I gave biometrics on Oct 9 and everthing got passed on Oct 30. I would assume security passed somewhere in between.