+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

KitKat22

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon ,
My AOR is April 16, 2020(CEC Inland) with a medicals extended on April 20, 2021. I have a newly developing health condition that I would like to see a doctor about. I am afraid significant health change (if this is the case) may affect my PR application. Can you please advice what effect would doctor visit have? Or should I wait for COPR first?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon ,
My AOR is April 16, 2020(CEC Inland) with a medicals extended on April 20, 2021. I have a newly developing health condition that I would like to see a doctor about. I am afraid significant health change (if this is the case) may affect my PR application. Can you please advice what effect would doctor visit have? Or should I wait for COPR first?
If you are not well see the doctor right away. Seeing a doctor has no bearing on your PR application as you have submitted your meds already.

If the meds have to be redone, i.e. if they expire, then at that time you can consult the panel physician. Not all medical conditions lead to medical inadmissibility.

See https://bit.ly/3cxnr0w

Reactions: KitKat22

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
I gave biometrics on Oct 9 and the background check was completed on Oct 31. I think background check includes both criminal check and security. I have the notes but will need to look into the notes later today and get back to you.
just to make you sure, back ground check is something separate and different from criminal and security.
In background check they check your personal info, education, work, travel
In criminal they check your police certificate and contact RCMP(police) to check your history.
In security, I assume they check your history in Canada or your country based on connection in political, national, military's or those stuff that like you you are not harmful or danger for Canada :D based on my assumption. But yes, if you had time check please and let me know, Thank you :)

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
note is exact copy of the previous one received 3 months back.
I received my note yesterday, you are right after one year there is nothing new on my note as well, it is saying we are processing your background check, this is what I learned from the agent via phone after 6 month passed, the note is a long copy but mostly is the document I sent to them+ record of my email and their response (I mean did not worth to wait from March to now just to hear that :D:D) I am not gonna order any note anymore, we should learn from experiences :D:D

Reactions: Mariem Rita

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Finally application approved after a year
CEC inland with spouse both inland
AOR- 29 April 2020
Med- 18 June, extended in April
Bio- 3 Nov
ADR- 12 April RPRF, paid same day
Copr- May 5th 2021
Thanks a lot to this group because I use to read everyone’s copr email and use to calm myself down with some hope.
Many many congratulations
AOR April 30 waiting
Do you know your visa office and date of medical extensions please

Reactions: Kerikeri

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
AOR- 29 April 2020
Bio- 3 Nov
Copr- May 5th 2021
Thanks a lot to this group because I use to read everyone’s copr email and use to calm myself down with some hope.
Many Congrats:) Did you have criminality and security check ? when these steps passed?

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
AOR- 29 April 2020
Bio- 3 Nov
Copr- May 5th 2021
Congrats!! Looks like they are doing 1-2 approvals per week for April AOR.

Harpreetsinghraunta

Feb 19, 2021
AOR- 29 April 2020
Bio- 3 Nov
Copr- May 5th 2021
Congratulations
Can you please share your complete timeline, visa office and officer

KitKat22

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
If you are not well see the doctor right away. Seeing a doctor has no bearing on your PR application as you have submitted your meds already.

If the meds have to be redone, i.e. if they expire, then at that time you can consult the panel physician. Not all medical conditions lead to medical inadmissibility.
Thank you!

Reactions: legalfalcon