+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Hi,

I am CEC inland and spouse outland. I got re-medical request for my spouse 2 month ago, we submit a medical on 5th FEB. We didn't got any response. I ordered GCMS notes, which I received it today. It stated medical passed for my spouse and for me it says "NOT STARTED". Rest everything is passed/completed. What does not started means? what should I do now?
when you ordered note?

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
AOR: April’20 (FSW-Outland) India

called ircc today n finally got connected after 20 days. But they said they don’t have info on my file as its being processed in New Delhi VO n they hav info on only files being processed inside Canada. Is it true ? Or she just hushed me ?

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
AOR: April’20 (FSW-Outland) India

called ircc today n finally got connected after 20 days. But they said they don’t have info on my file as its being processed in New Delhi VO n they hav info on only files being processed inside Canada. Is it true ? Or she just hushed me ?
It’s true

suji@03

Jan 25, 2020
Application: CEC inland with 1 kid outland (at time of AOR) dependents
AOR: April 03 2020
Eligibility- passed
Medicals- expired
Security- not started
Criminality- in progress
could you please let me know, will it create any problem in the process as my son(5 years old ) is back home in india or at the time of copr approval..

iptbill

Feb 20, 2020
Lahore, PK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-04-2020
AOR Received.
29-04-2020
Is there any hope left for FSW Outland applicants? When was the last time someone from APR AOR with FSW Outland got a CoPR and got to Canada?

Reactions: Seenam

Sonia Sagwal

Mar 19, 2021
Application: CEC inland with 1 kid outland (at time of AOR) dependents
AOR: April 03 2020
Eligibility- passed
Medicals- expired
Security- not started
Criminality- in progress
could you please let me know, will it create any problem in the process as my son(5 years old ) is back home in india or at the time of copr approval..
Hi, I don’t think so, just keep patience as i am also in the same boat

xmanprash

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
This is too frustrating and total bullshit from IRCC. There is absolutely no transparency in the processing timelines.
The COVID excuse that IRCC has been giving does not make any sense at this point of time. While companies deliver whole project in a year, IRCC can't even setup their infrastructure for its employees to work from home. It's been a year now for the people who got AOR in the first quarter of 2020. It is totally unfair to make us wait indefinitely while people after us are getting COPRs.

All I wish is they should follow First In First Out.

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
This is too frustrating and total bullshit from IRCC. There is absolutely no transparency in the processing timelines.
The COVID excuse that IRCC has been giving does not make any sense at this point of time. While companies deliver whole project in a year, IRCC can't even setup their infrastructure for its employees to work from home. It's been a year now for the people who got AOR in the first quarter of 2020. It is totally unfair to make us wait indefinitely while people after us are getting COPRs.

All I wish is they should follow First In First Out.
Add to that the limbo IRCC has kept Outland post 18 March 2020 COPR’s in. It’s a disgrace and some clarity could definitely have been provided inline with the vaccinations or something else

Reactions: xmanprash