+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Tiwari1133

Mar 4, 2021
Hey guys please help me . I have to apply for my Pr .
I got my pcc saying that there is no adverse information against me which would render him ineligible for RESIDENCE PERMIT for CANADA. My lawyer saying it’s wrong pcc it should be immigration purpose . Please help .

xmanprash

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Hey guys please help me . I have to apply for my Pr .
I got my pcc saying that there is no adverse information against me which would render him ineligible for RESIDENCE PERMIT for CANADA. My lawyer saying it’s wrong pcc it should be immigration purpose . Please help .
Mine is similar to yours and it should work cause one of my friend already got PR with the same letter.

Tiwari1133

Mar 4, 2021
In last separate line it is written as this pcc is not valid for any other purpose or country . Lawyer it won’t be used for immigration now . What should I do

Seenam

May 1, 2020
Hello Everyone, my medicals were expiring on 23 February, however I have not got any mail regarding expiry or extension. Although the status in the appplication changed from you passed medical to you do not need medical.
Shall I get a remedical done without the request or wait for extension? Please suggest.

allenlucifer

Jun 9, 2014
Hello Everyone, my medicals were expiring on 23 February, however I have not got any mail regarding expiry or extension. Although the status in the appplication changed from you passed medical to you do not need medical.
Shall I get a remedical done without the request or wait for extension? Please suggest.
U will likely get a extension

Reactions: Seenam

Sohi88

Nov 14, 2020
March 5, 2021—Sydney, N.S.—In an effort to process more applications and reunite families faster, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada is expanding its Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia. This includes the addition of new office space and the hiring of 62 new employees.

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
March 5, 2021—Sydney, N.S.—In an effort to process more applications and reunite families faster, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada is expanding its Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia. This includes the addition of new office space and the hiring of 62 new employees.
i hope that they can add some employees to vo ottawa. my file is stuck there.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi @caipsnotes , I got my PCC from india when i went for vacation of 3 weeks in december 2019 and submitted my application in April 2020. My question is i stayed in india for 2 weeks after getting my PCC. After that i did not travel to india. Will that 2 weeks make any issues?
The documents have to be valid at the time of submission, if they were then nothing to concerned about.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi @legalfalcon @caipsnotes , I got my PCC from india when i went for vacation of 3 weeks in december 2019 and submitted my application in April 2020. My question is i stayed in india for 2 weeks after getting my PCC. After that i did not travel to india. Will that 2 weeks make any issues?
Not at all. I’m also an April 2020 AOR myself. I did the same as you, I went to country of citizenship and obtained my PCC. I stayed for a few days afterwards before returning to Canada. I got my COPR last month.