+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

askele

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
So they announced on their website that they’re processing May AORs. How about April AORs? I do not get what’s going on with IRCC processing applications. How is this system fair? I thought it was first come first serve basis but apparently the system is on a random serve basis.

Reactions: nousername2020

Joe Reigo

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon @caipsnotes , I got my PCC from india when i went for vacation of 3 weeks in december 2019 and submitted my application in April 2020. My question is i stayed in india for 2 weeks after getting my PCC. After that i did not travel to india. Will that 2 weeks make any issues?

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 10 and 16, 2020 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
All other Express Entry applications

• We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, and your COPR has expired, you must follow these instructions.
Is the source of this information trustable?
It is confusing, as me and some others are waiting and our AOR was on April. It is more than 8 month ;((

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Mine is April 18th with Sydney VO.
I think all April AORs are with Sydney VO.
Yeah, I am thinking so, and gosh they are very very slow. I just saw someone post about starting applicant of May, and yes I went to May AOR group, I saw some of them got COPR already, It is so confusing and frustrating ;(