+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
5 months?? omg thats so crazy!!!

did you call to ask if it might be extended ?
@nousername2020 It will only be extended if they actually want to work on the FSW inland files but they are not even looking at them so forget about it. My guess is they will work on them only when the COVID is gone. Our applications are duplicates as you know so I am guessing if one of us gets their remedical request (or extension), the other one should get it too.

Also, you have had 4 GCMS notes until now if I am not wrong. Was there even a hint of progress in any one of those? Or are they not even touching the files?

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
@nousername2020 It will only be extended if they actually want to work on the FSW inland files but they are not even looking at them so forget about it. My guess is they will work on them only when the COVID is gone. Our applications are duplicates as you know so I am guessing if one of us gets their remedical request (or extension), the other one should get it too.

Also, you have had 4 GCMS notes until now if I am not wrong. Was there even a hint of progress in any one of those? Or are they not even touching the files?

the progress on jan 5 extracted notes were that system run biometrics check and came back NRT by Jan 5. ( activity area) I already gave rcmp so it was dummy check .

last note was on biometric dates mid nov.

I got gu on feb 1st so i called feb 5 - no change happened.

i hv req gcms notes on feb 16 ( to check what was ghost update about) . This is my 4th gcms ( i usually order every three months to see the progress) but this time i ordered earlier than 3 months because of gu.

I am hoping to see officer notes ( finger crossed).

Reactions: pbhanot

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
the progress on jan 5 extracted notes were that system run biometrics check and came back NRT by Jan 5. ( activity area) I already gave rcmp so it was dummy check .

last note was on biometric dates mid nov.

I got gu on feb 1st so i called feb 5 - no change happened.

i hv req gcms notes on feb 16 ( to check what was ghost update about) . This is my 4th gcms ( i usually order every three months to see the progress) but this time i ordered earlier than 3 months because of gu.

I am hoping to see officer notes ( finger crossed).
@nousername2020 what was the status of E, C & S in your last GCMS notes? Any changes in that from the previous GCMS notes? Is your security blank or does it say "not started" specifically?

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
E-passed
C-in progress
S-not started

its same since july. no activity before biometrics on nov mid.
@nousername2020 Thats not good. Hopefully, the ghost update means something good for us finally. Because I am mentally drained and exhausted from this wait. Tried to contact the MP but he also only provided the status of the application and not the actual reason for delay. All options seem hopeless at this point.

Please let us know what the new GCMS notes say. May be that brings some good news finally.

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
@nousername2020 Thats not good. Hopefully, the ghost update means something good for us finally. Because I am mentally drained and exhausted from this wait. Tried to contact the MP but he also only provided the status of the application and not the actual reason for delay. All options seem hopeless at this point.

Please let us know what the new GCMS notes say. May be that brings some good news finally.
yes i am hopeful that they are working on my file.

MehdiPL

Mar 4, 2020
Hello all,
I just received my GCMC notes and need your help for clarification please :
there is a note from the agent to the officer saying : PA gained points for Canadian Education Transcript and Diploma provided, ONLY CERTAIN PROGRAMS AUTHORIZED FOR THIS INSTITUTION. OFFICE PLEASE REVIEW.
While applying for EE FSW-Outland, there was no mention at all about Authorized or non authorized programs and I'm hearing about this in the GCMS notes, is there a way to check these eligible programs ?
It's blocked for now on Eligibility - Review required for this.
@legalfalcon you expertise/input is highly appreciated please.
Thank you

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Hi everyone, would need some help
@legalfalcon please help me understand what does PRBIO group means. Thanks in advance
Some say it means personal stats like height, colour of eyes... I really think it’s a pool group where people that didn’t have biometrics on file when officer passed their eligibility is placed. I’m also in that group. You’ll need an officer to pick up the file and flip criminality to pass, complete info sharing and make a decision. In summary, it’s a pool of people that’ll get PR when their biometrics is checked

cck1986

May 8, 2020
If you are CEC it should not take more than 1-2 month. The highest wait time for remedical i have seen (for CEC) is 3 months.

I myself have been waiting for re medical for 5 months now but I am FSW inland
I am CEC inland and is 4+ months with no updates regarding medicals since it expired last oct

• Sad
Reactions: pbhanot

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello all,
I just received my GCMC notes and need your help for clarification please :
there is a note from the agent to the officer saying : PA gained points for Canadian Education Transcript and Diploma provided, ONLY CERTAIN PROGRAMS AUTHORIZED FOR THIS INSTITUTION. OFFICE PLEASE REVIEW.
While applying for EE FSW-Outland, there was no mention at all about Authorized or non authorized programs and I'm hearing about this in the GCMS notes, is there a way to check these eligible programs ?
It's blocked for now on Eligibility - Review required for this.
@legalfalcon you expertise/input is highly appreciated please.
Thank you
Under the law only Designated Learning Institutes are allowed to offer education and admission to international students. see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/designated-learning-institutions-list.html

Against the list you will see the institutions that provide PGWP eligible programs. In order to meet the CEC criteria you have to have an education from a DLI and a program that is approved. If you are claiming points for only education, then as long as it is from a DLI, it will be considered. Some DLIs may impart more programs, but they cannot offer them to international students.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi everyone, would need some help
@legalfalcon please help me understand what does PRBIO group means. Thanks in advance
I have requested details of all groups in which applications are placed, as soon as I have them, will share.

Most likely this is for people who were exempt from biometrics.

Reactions: abhi77

RoopKaur95

Sep 30, 2020
I have requested details of all groups in which applications are placed, as soon as I have them, will share.

Most likely this is for people who were exempt from biometrics.
Ok sure, thanks for the reply.
But I wasn’t exempt and I have given biometrics on oct 2nd and its the day I was added to PRBIO group.

Reactions: abhi77

MehdiPL

Mar 4, 2020
Under the law only Designated Learning Institutes are allowed to offer education and admission to international students. see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/designated-learning-institutions-list.html

Against the list you will see the institutions that provide PGWP eligible programs. In order to meet the CEC criteria you have to have an education from a DLI and a program that is approved. If you are claiming points for only education, then as long as it is from a DLI, it will be considered. Some DLIs may impart more programs, but they cannot offer them to international students.
Thank you for the clarification, I applied for FSW-O and don't have any Canadian experience, my whole experience is abroad but I have studied in Canada and got AEC. I do see the name of my college there ans the name of the Diploma I got but nothing about programs. Will that be fine ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for the clarification, I applied for FSW-O and don't have any Canadian experience, my whole experience is abroad but I have studied in Canada and got AEC. I do see the name of my college there ans the name of the Diploma I got but nothing about programs. Will that be fine ?
If your institution us in the list of DLI, you will be fine.

Reactions: MehdiPL