+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
In My profile outside showing updated but inside nothing different so what that mean it's good sign?
Better call IRCC, say that your profile got updated and you wanted to know what the update is about. So the agent would actually open up your file and have a look.

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
In My profile outside showing updated but inside nothing different so what that mean it's good sign?
I believe its called GU (ghost update) check different threads to see what it means. It most likely suggests someone checked your profile, you will get some update soon.

jbpadilha

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-04-2020
Does anyone have the email from the Centralized Intake Office?

Singhhardy

Mar 23, 2020
Hello everyone i application got approved today this morning background check 19 feb and I didn’t get any email or notification i opened my gc key account and it says approved with the actual document number
Aor 25 april biometrics October 15 , was a long wait for criminality check
But what to do next , i do not have the actual document yet , how can i access it or where will ircc send it ?
thankyou

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello everyone i application got approved today this morning background check 19 feb and I didn’t get any email or notification i opened my gc key account and it says approved with the actual document number
But what to do next , i do not have the actual document yet , how can i access it or where will ircc send it ?
thankyou
Wait 24-48 hours. It’ll show up.

Reactions: Singhhardy

Hamidishfaq

Dec 16, 2019
Congrats.

I'm so afraid of mine. It has been 10 months, and I will need to apply for another visa because of this. I was wondering if they could see people with expiring visas and take a look at their profile.
I am going through that hassle. My WP was expiring so I applied for a BWOP which was issued within 3 months. I applied for the new visa immediately once I got the BWOP and its been more than 2 months and the visa application is still in progress. I have had updates on the application but the final approval and passport request hasn't come in yet.

Shash93

Nov 16, 2020
Someone I know got COPR today with July AOR and I just passed the 10 month mark - security not even started (both are CEC Inland). If I don’t laugh, I will cry.

Last edited:

KMGV

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Someone I know got COPR today with July AOR and I just passed the 10 month mark - security not even started. If I don’t laugh, I will cry.
Many applicants of beyond our dates are getting passed.
I understand that application to application are different but this huge difference for many applicants who are waiting is sad.
I am waiting from more than 10months and security not started.

Reactions: Lizz456

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Many applicants of beyond our dates are getting passed.
I understand that application to application are different but this huge difference for many applicants who are waiting is sad.
I am waiting from more than 10months and security not started.
Hi, are you inland or outland?

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
thankyou
Hi, are you inland or outland?

KarthikKrtk

Mar 25, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
11-04-2020
File Transfer...
09-06-2020
Someone I know got COPR today with July AOR and I just passed the 10 month mark - security not even started (both are CEC Inland). If I don’t laugh, I will cry.
To be honest I'm not surprised at all. I know a lot of cases like this. My friend applied on June, Bio on Jan 2021 still received COPR (he submitted incomplete profile in June and updated profile very late but still received). I thought being proactive will speed up our process but turns out to be like I should have waited and submitted my profile in late 2020 than on April 2020.

KMGV

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
@legalfalcon,

My AOR is 13 Apr, Eligibilit passed, Criminality - in progress and security not started. Waiting for long time.
I have got GCMS Notes yesterday, in the Notes Section for Biometric it is written as Fingerprint: dry skin. what does this mean?