+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

D-star

Nov 9, 2020
YEs, they can. If your COPR has not been issued, then before one can be issued it is made sure that your medicals on file are not expired or expiring before you land as medicals have to be valid both when your application is being processed and when you land.

If your meds are expired or have expired, they will be sent for reassessment and can be either extended, or you may be asked for remed, will depend on the assessment by the Regional Medical officer.
Thanks for your response

Reactions: legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks @legalfalcon. In my case, I can see my online account status that application has been approved and also COPR number with valid status.
But it is going to expire in two weeks as my medical is valid for two weeks from now. I am in Canada and still waiting for my COPR letter.

In this case will they still go for reassessment of medical or what will be the next step.. Can you please advise. Thanks!
If you do not receive a COPR before your meds expire, then IRCC ca still issue a COPR since your are in Canada, or send the meds for reassessment so that they can be extended, and then send the cOPR.

Most likely you will receive the COPR before the meds expire, this is why your account shows the details as the process has been initiated and the office is aware of the medical expiry.

SandeepCanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
If you do not receive a COPR before your meds expire, then IRCC ca still issue a COPR since your are in Canada, or send the meds for reassessment so that they can be extended, and then send the cOPR.

Most likely you will receive the COPR before the meds expire, this is why your account shows the details as the process has been initiated and the office is aware of the medical expiry.
Thanks @legalfalcon ...Hoping for the best...

Fair_Enough

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Finally!! I just received eCOPR through the Portal. Here is my timeline.

CEC Inland
AOR - April 30
Medicals Passed - June 24
BIL - June 24 / Received call - October 19 / Appointment November 13
Background Check - November 17
IRCC Portal email received - November 28 (Etobicoke )
IRCC Portal profile created, address confirmed, photo uploaded - December 4
eCopr - February 19

Last edited:

SandeepCanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Finally!! I just received eCOPR through the Portal. Here is my timeline..

CEC Inland
AOR - April 30
Medicals Passed - June 24
BIL - June 24 / Received call - October 19 / Appointment November 13
Background Check - November 17
IRCC Portal email received - November 28 (Etobicoke )
IRCC Portal profile created, address confirmed, photo uploaded - December 4
eCopr - February 19
Congratulations.. Did you saw your application as approved along with COPR number before you received IRCC Portal email to create profile ?

jbpadilha

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-04-2020
Finally !! Thanks to God.. I received my COPR email... Thank you everyone for all your advise and information shared.

I wish everyone will get asap....

Congrats.

I'm so afraid of mine. It has been 10 months, and I will need to apply for another visa because of this. I was wondering if they could see people with expiring visas and take a look at their profile.

Singhhardy

Mar 23, 2020
Hi everyone, do we get a ghost update upon generation of gcms notes , if yes after how many days after applying of gcms notes , this happens usually
Thankyou

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi everyone, do we get a ghost update upon generation of gcms notes , if yes after how many days after applying of gcms notes , this happens usually
Thankyou
I didn’t get any ghost update when I applied for my notes though.