+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi, Yes it shows approved in IRCC account and I can see the copr document number. But I am worried as the Expire date is in just two weeks. Till now I have not received the copr in email.. Thanks!
Congratulations!! The expiry date of COPR is usually tied with the expiration of your medicals.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@SandeepCanada what about if the application is approved? Can IRCC ask for remedical if medicals expire before copr is issued?
Sorry, I have no idea on this. May be expert @legalfalcon can advise us on this..
YEs, they can. If your COPR has not been issued, then before one can be issued it is made sure that your medicals on file are not expired or expiring before you land as medicals have to be valid both when your application is being processed and when you land.

If your meds are expired or have expired, they will be sent for reassessment and can be either extended, or you may be asked for remed, will depend on the assessment by the Regional Medical officer.

Reactions: D-star

SandeepCanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
YEs, they can. If your COPR has not been issued, then before one can be issued it is made sure that your medicals on file are not expired or expiring before you land as medicals have to be valid both when your application is being processed and when you land.

If your meds are expired or have expired, they will be sent for reassessment and can be either extended, or you may be asked for remed, will depend on the assessment by the Regional Medical officer.
Thanks @legalfalcon. In my case, I can see my online account status that application has been approved and also COPR number with valid status.
But it is going to expire in two weeks as my medical is valid for two weeks from now. I am in Canada and still waiting for my COPR letter.

In this case will they still go for reassessment of medical or what will be the next step.. Can you please advise. Thanks!

qzyqzy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
I saw lots of folks getting copr just a few weeks before the expiry of medical exam. Is this a pattern for us with AOR in March/April?

tanujgyan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Hi guys..I am not able to login to my cic account. Tried different browsers and systems. Haven't been able to login since yesterday. Anyone facing the same issue?