>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
I am wondering how IRCC is planning to deal with backlog considering 27k new ITAs.
Not sure there’s planning there. To invite 27k at once shows lack of planning. Your site has crashed, you do not have capacity to process backlog and still they do this. It was 5k every 2 weeks before and that gave time in between invitations for processing. It was still not adequate. Maybe next draw will be 40k invitations with lowest score of 30. That will just shut us all up

Reactions: KitKat22

jbpadilha

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-04-2020
Is here someone still waiting on criminality step ? Everything else passed
Me. Eligibility passed, but it is still info-sharing in progress. I gave biometric in December/2020. AOR 28/04/2020

KMGV

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
My AOR is 13 April and Still my status is In progress and waiting. The wait time is high
AOR - 13 Apr
Medicals - 8 Jun
Biometrics done - 4 Nov
Eligibility - Passed
Criminaliy - In progress
Security - Not started

status is same from many months.

Reactions: nousername2020

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
I wish that ircc could give us a hint like a wink on online account to basically let us know everything is going good.;)

and if we call agent can cough two times to basically let us know everything is going good with our application.:cool:

right now i hv no idea whether they are working on my application or not. ECS status is same like for forever...

E : Passed C: in progress S: not started

Last edited:

Joe Reigo

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
I wish that ircc could give us a hint like a wink on online account to basically let us know everything is going good.;)

and if we call agent can cough two times to basically let us know everything is going good with our application.:cool:

right now i hv no idea whether they are working on my application or not. ECS status is same like for forever...

E : Passed C: in progress S: not started
hope thats true. I am in same status as yours. Aor : April 17. Do you applied with dependents or alone?

Joe Reigo

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
My AOR is 13 April and Still my status is In progress and waiting. The wait time is high
AOR - 13 Apr
Medicals - 8 Jun
Biometrics done - 4 Nov
Eligibility - Passed
Criminaliy - In progress
Security - Not started

status is same from many months.
Same status. Did you apply with dependents?

Joe Reigo

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Yes with dependent's, spouse and a child all are inland
ok, me and my spouse gave bio on oct 13, eligibility passed july14 and criminality in progress and security not started from july until yesterday i called the agent. Not sure what to do. Both of us are inland.

SandeepCanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Approved in IRCC account? Give it a few hours or a day for copr to show up in the account.
Hi, Yes it shows approved in IRCC account and I can see the copr document number. But I am worried as the Expire date is in just two weeks. Till now I have not received the copr in email.. Thanks!