caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi @legalfalcon @caipsnotes , hope you guys are keeping well and thanks a lot for helping us here . In my gcms notes just noticed for my rcmp certificate it was mentioned review required: seal/emboss missing. I scanned it and may be the seal was not visible when i uploaded. They have not requested for the doc again. My eligibility is passed . Criminality in progress. Security not started. Advise me on this pls
Suggest to proactively address the concerns you see in the Gcms Notes by sending in a web form. Also check to see if Eligibility has been passed by an officer, e.g.

Joe Reigo

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon @caipsnotes thanks for the suggestion. Below are the recent notes in text:-

25 June, 2020 - PM-01 assessment - Primary applicant 1- india police certificate : Provided - NRT 2- Canada Police certificate: provided- NRT : Review required edocs : 373293706 emboss/ seal missing. R10 OK Recommendation: Review required spouse.

September 3,2020- Text ***officer review*** File reviewed. Eligibility passed. Integrated search completed- no adverse info found- criminality pending. File assigned to security group for assessment.

After my biometrics is given and medical is expired

Nov 24,2020: it says reassessment has been granted. A new medical activity will need to be created inorder to reflect the new validity date. This is a Permanent residence applicant whose file has been finalized and has been identified as part of PR landing inventory for whose IME is about to expire.

but when i check that PCC india document they mentioned there is seal visible and they have not requested anything further. Only my RCMP seal is not visible properly. Do i still need to send webform? Also medical has been extended?

current status shows

eligibility: passed
Security: not started
Criminality: in progress

unnipbvr

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Is there anyone who got approval and COPR number on the CIC account, but waiting for actual document?
Has been 2 weeks for me.

SandeepCanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Yeah, first agent was rude - wait till you hear from us
2nd one was more understanding - he said it could take up to 2 week, and call back on if you dont get by 2/15
It is good at least you got COPR number.. I am still waiting for Final decision with Criminality In Progress ..

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Sharing that I got my eCOPR today from the PR confirmation portal.

AOR 20 April

Portal timeline:
1st email: 5 Jan (Agent: JR***)
Credentials: 9 Jan

I received two emails: 1) there’s an update from the PR confirmation portal (COPR is available for download) and after a few hours 2) “you are now a PR” email. (Agent: TT****)

COPR is expiring end of March which coincides with my medical expiration.

Last edited:

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
After Final decision is Ottawa VO is sending COPR or they are again transferring the file to other Visa office in Canada for COPR..
If you’re city of residence is near Ottawa, it might stay there. If not, it will be transferred to another IRCC office near you.

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
Hi All,

Happy to tell that both my wife and I received our eCoPRs via the new confirmation portal today. It was just more than a 10-month journey. There were many ups and downs throughout the process, almost pushing us to depression. Forums and Groups like this helped a lot in keeping things informed. A big thank you to all of you.

For those who are still waiting for some news, you will reach there. It looks like IRCC ramped up the processing horsepower. Just a few more days to go. Hang tight. All the best..!

My timeline is given below,

Category: CEC (Inland + Spouse Inland)
NOC: 2171 | VO: Ottawa
CRS: 509 with Job Offer
ITA: Mar 23, 2020
AOR: Apr 04, 2020 with LOE for medicals
Medicals Taken: May 04, 2020
Medicals Submitted (Webform): May 16, 2020
BIL: Jun 02, 2020
MEP: Jun 03, 2020
Eligibility/Security Passed: Jun 12, 2020 (GU - Portal)
Bio Call Received: Oct 06, 2020
Bio Appointment/Completed: Oct 14, 2020
Criminality/All Stages Passed: Nov 20, 2020 (GU - Portal/GCMS)
Email seeking landing info to create PR Confirmation Portal login: Jan 08, 2021 (Etobicoke)
Agent Code: RA***0 (I don’t see it in eCoPR and I don’t think it matters)
Received Confirmation Portal Credentials & Submitted Photo and Address: Jan 11, 2021
eCoPR: Feb 11, 2021 (Expiry: May 16, 2021 - ie till Medical expiry)
PR Card: Hoping in 1 month

jessiejgl

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Sharing that I got my eCOPR today from the PR confirmation portal.

AOR 20 April

Portal timeline:
1st email: 5 Jan (Agent: JR***)
Credentials: 9 Jan

I received two emails: 1) there’s an update from the PR confirmation portal (COPR is available for download) and after a few hours 2) “you are now a PR” email. (Agent: TT****)

COPR is expiring end of March which coincides with my medical expiration.
IS this a CEC or FSW application? :) Thanks!

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I applied for FSW and got my AOR on April too but I am in Canada now, and I have a bridging work permit. :)
I see. If you have Etobicoke or Calgary as your local VO, you may receive your COPR via the PR confirmation portal. The way IRCC selects which inland application goes to the PR confirmation portal and which ones will receive COPR via IRCC account is random.