+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Nothing changed. Criminality is still in progress with everything else passed.I called IRCC the next day and they basically told me to be patient and wait for an actual communication from the case officer.
Any updates for you?
same status.. E passed , C in progress S not started.. med expired.. i called too but same old story

Reactions: KitKat22

Moien

Star Member
May 22, 2020
same status.. E passed , C in progress S not started.. med expired.. i called too but same old story
I am in the same situation!

How likely is that the officer has missed something about our applications? Maybe, of course by mistake, IRCC is waiting for something from us (for example, biometrics).

Reactions: nousername2020

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
I am in the same situation!

How likely is that the officer has missed something about our applications? Maybe, of course by mistake, IRCC is waiting for something from us (for example, biometrics).
I asked this when I called and there was nothing needed from my side. advice was to wait.

aseman1010

Mar 28, 2020
@legalfalcon I got COPR by email few days ago while I also applied to extend my work permit 20 days ago. Since, my permanent residence application was approved, then does IRCC refund the application fee that I paid for work permit extension or not? IRCC didn't refund biometric fee while I'm CEC applicant with biometric exception. Does it need to send webform or call the agent for both issues? Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Carmen01

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I got COPR by email few days ago while I also applied to extend my work permit 20 days ago. Since, my permanent residence application was approved, then does IRCC refund the application fee that I paid for work permit extension or not? IRCC didn't refund biometric fee while I'm CEC applicant with biometric exception. Does it need to send webform or call the agent for both issues? Any help would be appreciated.
I your application has not yet been processed, you can withdraw it and request for a refund. As regards the biometrics, if you were exempt, and no refund has been issued, send a webform and ask for a refund.

Reactions: aseman1010

Joe Reigo

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon @caipsnotes , hope you guys are keeping well and thanks a lot for helping us here . In my gcms notes just noticed for my rcmp certificate it was mentioned review required: seal/emboss missing. I scanned it and may be the seal was not visible when i uploaded. They have not requested for the doc again. My eligibility is passed . Criminality in progress. Security not started. Advise me on this pls

jbpadilha

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-04-2020
Reactions: KitKat22

jbpadilha

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-04-2020
I had this experience when I got my current visa. I applied to another visa, then I sent a webform requesting the cancellation. They will return all fees if they didn't touch it yet.

Reactions: aseman1010

Shash93

Nov 16, 2020
I called yesterday to ask about my file progress and nothing has changed since I called back in October 2020 after giving biometrics.

CEC Inland
AOR - April 16 2020
Medical Passed - June 22 2020
Eligibility Passed - June 23 2020
Biometrics Completed - October 26 2020
Everything else “in progress”.

Was told my VO is Sydney - have they been issuing CoPRs recently? Whats the general consensus on this VO and the pace at which they are processing? Would like to know what to expect. Almost 10 months now, feels like forever.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , hope you guys are keeping well and thanks a lot for helping us here . In my gcms notes just noticed for my rcmp certificate it was mentioned review required: seal/emboss missing. I scanned it and may be the seal was not visible when i uploaded. They have not requested for the doc again. My eligibility is passed . Criminality in progress. Security not started. Advise me on this pls

If you see a comment in your GCMS notes, then use that to your advantage and send a better scan of your document if you can. As per IRCC,
  • Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in colour. Certified true copies and unauthorised copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.
If you can get a better colour scan, send that too as a webform.