Created Date : 2020112/21 22 1514
Created By EM25736

Updated Date 2020112121 22:16:03
Updated By EM25736
Restricted : No
Label : General
Office : Beijing
Text

* * Officer's review Regarding eligibility, PA applied under the FSW category. Based on documentation provided,am satisfied PA meets requirements of selection criteria and FSW and will be able to economically establish. Inoted that the spouse of the applicant went to Cyprus. The PC provided doesn't covered the entire duration ofhis atay in Cyprus. The spouse of the applicant was in Cyprus until May 6 2019 and the PC covered until Aprili ·2019. Base on the documents 1 have before me, I am satisfied that the spouse of the applicant PC provides meenough information to make a decision. Eligibility passed.

KayKay27

Feb 5, 2021
I just remembered that the first police report we submitted during our application covered uptil april 2019 Only. But we put in a letter of explanation to say we couldn’t process a new one because of covid restrictions. Immediately after restrictions were raised, they requested for an updated PC which we processed and uploaded on the placeholder provided. I guess it wasn’t reviewed

Yoka19

Nov 22, 2020
It can take 2-4 weeks for an acknowledgement. However, if you have sent the scan no need to be concerned, it will be updated.

You can call IRCC and inquire if it has been added to your application.
Is there anyway to call IRCC from outside Canada ?

Yoka19

Nov 22, 2020
@legalfalcon Below is the reply I got when I raised a web form inquiring about the status of my application a couple of months ago, any feedback on what it actually means as I saw many different interpretations of what the word valid actually means. FSW outland

The eligibility verification is currently valid.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is currently valid

Thanks in advance

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Below is the reply I got when I raised a web form inquiring about the status of my application a couple of months ago, any feedback on what it actually means as I saw many different interpretations of what the word valid actually means. FSW outland

Thanks in advance

All your questions have been addressed here: https://bit.ly/3aKX9Fo

Reactions: Yoka19

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

Thanks in advance
In most cases valid can be interpreted as passed.
For more info see https://bit.ly/2FUPKIe

Reactions: Yoka19

Maggie92

Nov 22, 2020
How long does it take for IRCC to confirm address and picture once they have been submitted through the portal? We submitted ours on Jan 16, Etobicoke office and are still waiting on our COPR

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

Due to the impacts of COVID-19
  • we’re experiencing processing delays
  • we’re prioritizing applications from people who are exempt from travel restrictions
  • depending on your application type, you may not have heard from us or seen changes in your application status
    • If you’ve had a medical exam or given biometrics, they won’t show in your account until we process them.
    • We currently have a backlog of medical exams to process, but when we do process them, you’ll see them in your account.

Reactions: kay2020

jbpadilha

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-04-2020
I called IRCC today. It's still in the same situation. Eligibility passed and background is processing.

andrucastillo

Sep 26, 2014
My brother submitted his CEC Application on October 12th, gave his BIO on December 10th and got his COPR today. My AOR is April 14th and gave my BIO on October 5th and I am still waiting.

I called IRCC today and I got the same BS answer

This is really frustrating guys!

KitKat22

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
My brother submitted his CEC Application on October 12th, gave his BIO on December 10th and got his COPR today. My AOR is April 14th and gave my BIO on October 5th and I am still waiting.

I am with you on this. Feeling completely helpless...

did you guys have the same VO?

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020

it is frustrating