CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-04-2020
Hello Friends, @legalfalcon

I was having close work permit and also I have applied for 50 points for Job offer from current Job. Recently, I received my Bridging Open Work Permit.
My questions are :
1) Can I change my employer now ?
2) Whether it will impact my PR processing as I have claimed 50 points from my current Job ?

Can anyone please advise.. Thanks
I was asking the same question before. I'm under closed work permit and I also claimed 50 points. I had this question regarding Bridging Open Work Permit. Some people say that your profile is closed when you submit your application, but some consultants say something different.

Airyibi

Oct 19, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I got an update from CIC today!

PR Application approved as of Jan 9th
AOR April 24th,
Biometrics was done Dec 2nd, 2020.
I have created a profile in the PR portal since Dec 9th (Photo and Address still under review). Hopefully, I get the eCOPR soon.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!

Congratulations.. May I ask if you're inland or outland??

SissyPatty

Feb 19, 2020
Is there any outland April AOR specifically from Africa who has received COPR? Based on trends on this thread, it's clear outlanders are a non event to these IRCC guys

coprwaitisover

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I got an update from CIC today!

PR Application approved as of Jan 9th
AOR April 24th,
Biometrics was done Dec 2nd, 2020.
I have created a profile in the PR portal since Dec 9th (Photo and Address still under review). Hopefully, I get the eCOPR soon.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!
Where did you get request to create profile in PR portal? I have also received my CoPR today but it does not mention anything other than sending photos to the lcoal visa office.
Also did you send just photos and copy of CoPR pdf to your local visa office?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Where did you get request to create profile in PR portal? I have also received my CoPR today but it does not mention anything other than sending photos to the lcoal visa office.
Also did you send just photos and copy of CoPR pdf to your local visa office?
Congratulations! If IRCC is asking you to mail in your photos to local visa office, you will not get the PR confirmation email. Applicants who get asked to create an account through the PR confirmation portal can submit their photos electronically rather than by post. It seems select LVOs (Etobucoke and Calgary) go through the portal while majority are still asking applicants to mail in their photos for the PR card.

vince_thewang

Oct 5, 2020
your application is ahead of mine. your security started so that means your eligibility was passed by officier.

My Status -Oct 27 -GCMS generated notes
Eligibility -Passed by case processing agent
Medical passed June 23
Security - Not started
Criminality - In progress
Info Shared - Complete
No-one touched the file since July.

VO - CPC Ottawa & Secondary - Centralized Intake Office
CEC inland. Same thing, no one ever touched my case after July. AOR: April 17, 2020, MEP: June 9, 2020, BIO: Oct. 20, 2020.
IRCC requested RCMP PC in July which I already provided. However, only received MEP, the rest are all processing/reviewing.
smh, according to GCMS notes, my case is also with CPC Ottawa, secondary CIO.