+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Jortin

Nov 12, 2020
Hi Guys,
So my Aor was 16th April. My lawyer got the ecopr email on 27th November. They didn’t see it. Today Ircc send another email to them to verify again.
They forwarded me the email and I have send the information to IRCC for the portal. If anyone went through this process could you share your timeline till they got back with login.

Thank you

Omegamic

Feb 6, 2020
Hi Guys,
So my Aor was 16th April. My lawyer got the ecopr email on 27th November. They didn’t see it. Today Ircc send another email to them to verify again.
They forwarded me the email and I have send the information to IRCC for the portal. If anyone went through this process could you share your timeline till they got back with login.

Thank you
Which VO office? I've sent mine since Dec 16 and no response from yet.. VO etobicoke..

Fair_Enough

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
As per the posts here, I think VO Etobicoke is the slowest one. Here is my timeline.

IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email received - November 28 (Etobicoke )
IRCC Portal profile created, address confirmed, photo uploaded - December 4

No updates since then.

I am sure so many people are waiting for good news from Etobicoke through the portal.

Omegamic

Feb 6, 2020
My VO is Etobicoke, Today another email came from IRCC to send the information. I think they are back. First asked 27th November. My lawyer didn’t see that email :(
Not sure in which sequence they operates.. hope they respond back quickly.. will keep posted once they respond.. does anyone know if at this stage the application is approved?? I do not see any update on my profile

svb92

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
We got an email from IRCC asking us for details so that they could create a login for their online portal to do virtual landing interview and get our photographs for our PR card. Does anyone know how long does it take for them to create our profiles once we send them the details? We are FSW inland. Thanks
got an email from etobicoke office on 17th december
still waiting for credentials
aor april 23 cec inland

Jortin

Nov 12, 2020
did u send them required information today right..?
i have send them on december 17th since then waiting for credentials
Yes , my concern was they first asked was on nov 27th, but my lawyer just told me today. But I have send it to them.

Arpit1997

Nov 18, 2015
Hello members,

14th April AOR

MEDICAL - passed
Eligibility - passed
Background - passed
Criminality - in progress

I called IRCC they told me criminality is the last step, but it’s been in progress for last 2 months. My VO is ottawa. Just wondering how much is the average timeline as I see a lot of people are receiving their copr?

TIA

Maggie92

Nov 22, 2020
from what I’ve read, typically it takes them 1 day to reply with your temporary password to login to that portal after you reply. I read one case where they replied within an hour - though it’s hard to believe.
That's what I thought I think it's probably getting delayed because of the holidays

KitKat22

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Hello members,

14th April AOR

MEDICAL - passed
Eligibility - passed
Background - passed
Criminality - in progress

I called IRCC they told me criminality is the last step, but it’s been in progress for last 2 months. My VO is ottawa. Just wondering how much is the average timeline as I see a lot of people are receiving their copr?

TIA
I am in a similar situation. AOR is April 16, only criminality left to check. IRCC agent told me they need biometrics on file to complete it. Biometrics submitted as of Sept 22.

SandeepCanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
I am in a similar situation. AOR is April 16, only criminality left to check. IRCC agent told me they need biometrics on file to complete it. Biometrics submitted as of Sept 22.
I am AOR 17th April ..I ordered GCMS and it says Criminality pending all other Passed.. Biometrics submitted as of Oct 29. Did lot of call to IRCC always same answer...God only know when we will get ...