+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Robertogogr

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Hi guys,

Any idea when should I expect my eCOPR after confirming I am currently in Canada and updated my photography on the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal?

(AOR :April 8th Inland PNP-Alberta)

Thanks in advance :D

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi guys,
I have applied on the 6th of November 2020 and no notes yet. I have applied via applygcms.com. It's been almost 40 days today, I wanted to know if I can reapply once more or should I wait?. I'm thinking to reapply for gcms by myself directly now and NOT with any 3rd party...
This is my 2nd gcms... Kindly advise, what should be done next?... Thanks
@legalfalcon would please share your thoughts on this.. thanks
You may be better off requesting the Gcms Notes from CBSA instead of IRCC this time around. More likely to receive the information on time compared to IRCC.

When and why does it make sense to request GCMS from CBSA?
Making a request for your GCMS or Entire File from IRCC or CBSA is a matter of personal preference. For most, requesting from IRCC will be sufficient. However there can be situations when requesting from CBSA may be a better choice. See when and why it can make sense to request your GCMS file from CBSA https://bit.ly/34nuJPu

Also see the post https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/may-2020-aor-join-here.686609/page-160#post-8994885

Sanju_S

Jul 12, 2020
CEC Inland (Wife is Primary, I am dependent)
AOR - April 1
Medicals Passed - June 1
BIL - June 1 / Appointment November 12
IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email received - December 15
IRCC Portal profile created, address confirmed, photo uploaded - December 15

Awaiting verification.
Congrats .
Did you received COPR through portal.
I completed biometrics waiting for email.

sz1995

Nov 30, 2020
Hi guys,

Any idea when should I expect my eCOPR after confirming I am currently in Canada and updated my photography on the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal?

(AOR :April 8th Inland PNP-Alberta)

Thanks in advance :D
It took a day for them to accept my address and I was able to access COPR from the portal. My photo was rejected, I resubmitted the very next day; it took a week for them to accept the photo. I received my PR card exactly after a week from them accepting my photo.

Best of luck.

Mta0014

Oct 2, 2020
Hey guys
Did anyone get a ghost update today? Saw my cic profile and it said updated but nothing inside. Just wondering as my criminality is the only thing pending.

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Has any fsw inland with aor april 2020 got copr? are there fsw inland applicant in this thread apart of me?
@nousername2020 Yes there are. In fact your case and mine are exactly the same. Same AOR, same medical clear date, medical expired just like you and your eligibility, security and criminality are at the same stage as mine. Info sharing is complete for me too. Our cases are almost duplicate.

intezar2020

Nov 24, 2020
Has any fsw inland with aor april 2020 got copr? are there fsw inland applicant in this thread apart of me?
Not that I know of. There is another thread in forum for FSW inland with minimal presence, but common notion is FSW Inland are not very lucky bunch when it comes to COPR being issued. Those who might have been issued I think can be counted on your fingertips.

tanujgyan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Hey guys
Did anyone get a ghost update today? Saw my cic profile and it said updated but nothing inside. Just wondering as my criminality is the only thing pending.
You should call them on Monday to see if your criminality has passed. I remember reading someone got a ghost update when their file got approved

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
@nousername2020 Yes there are. In fact your case and mine are exactly the same. Same AOR, same medical clear date, medical expired just like you and your eligibility, security and criminality are at the same stage as mine. Info sharing is complete for me too. Our cases are almost duplicate.
My file was transfered to ottawa from cio due to workload re distribution in june end. nobody touch the file since july ( oct 27 gcms)

Where is your file at? did you order gcms?

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Not that I know of. There is another thread in forum for FSW inland with minimal presence, but common notion is FSW Inland are not very lucky bunch when it comes to COPR being issued. Those who might have been issued I think can be counted on your fingertips.
Yeah , I saw the thread but there are very less fsw inland. is your category also fsw?

For fsw, The average time was 9 months before covid. I guess with covid it gonna be more than 12 months.

I hope that things improve in 2021.

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
My file was transfered to ottawa from cio due to workload re distribution in june end. nobody touch the file since july ( oct 27 gcms)

Where is your file at? did you order gcms?
@nousername2020 In my GCMS notes (received 1st oct.) it says primary ottawa and secondary cio, but on calling an ircc agent i got to know that most of the processing until now has been done in cio.

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
@nousername2020 In my GCMS notes (received 1st oct.) it says primary ottawa and secondary cio, but on calling an ircc agent i got to know that most of the processing until now has been done in cio.
Same for my file. at ottawa office , officier has not touch my file. our file journeys are exactly same.

VO ottawa is very slow. I hope that they work on our file in jan . lets see.