>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Fair_Enough

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
CEC Inland
AOR - April 30
Medicals Passed - June 24
BIL - June 24 / Received call - October 19 / Appointment November 13
IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email received - November 28 (Etobicoke )
IRCC Portal profile created, address confirmed, photo uploaded - December 4

No updates since then. I hope I will receive eCoPR before Christmas.

Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: manisingh2301

Robertogogr

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Hi guys! I got an email from IRCC

´´We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR) status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal is one of these new improvements we are happy to offer you.

Through the PR Confirmation Portal:

· You will confirm you currently live in Canada
· You will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent resident card in the mail to this address)
· You will submit a recent photo (JPEG or PNG formats are accepted) which we’ll use to print your PR card
· IRCC will upload your document that proves your new PR status you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will come to you in the mail´´

My immigration lawyer is taking care of my process, does she has to send this info or I have to do it? Do anyone know when should I expect my application to be approved? and if anyone has received this same E-mail?

PNP-CEC (Alberta) AOR April 8th.

Reactions: manisingh2301

sz1995

Nov 30, 2020

´´We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR) status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal is one of these new improvements we are happy to offer you.

· You will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent resident card in the mail to this address)
· You will submit a recent photo (JPEG or PNG formats are accepted) which we’ll use to print your PR card
· IRCC will upload your document that proves your new PR status you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will come to you in the mail´´

My immigration lawyer is taking care of my process, does she has to send this info or I have to do it? Do anyone know when should I expect my application to be approved? and if anyone has received this same E-mail?

Most likely your application is approved. Once you reply back to this email, they are going to send you your user name and password for the portal. The portal will ask you to confirm you are in Canada, give your address and a photo for PR card. For me it took a day to get the address approved and my COPR was available in the portal at the same time. For others its taking a little bit more time but good news is you are almost done.

Best of luck.

OHCanada20

Sep 15, 2020

Hey many congratulations! May i know which visa office processed your application? Thanks

Tanker

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
CEC Inland
AOR - April 30
Medicals Passed - June 24
BIL - June 24 / Received call - October 19 / Appointment November 13
IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email received - November 28 (Etobicoke )
IRCC Portal profile created, address confirmed, photo uploaded - December 4

No updates since then. I hope I will receive eCoPR before Christmas.

Good luck to everyone.
Nice Hope, but good luck with that to you and rest of us :)

Reactions: Fair_Enough

Robertogogr

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Most likely your application is approved. Once you reply back to this email, they are going to send you your user name and password for the portal. The portal will ask you to confirm you are in Canada, give your address and a photo for PR card. For me it took a day to get the address approved and my COPR was available in the portal at the same time. For others its taking a little bit more time but good news is you are almost done.

Best of luck.
Thanks for your help! do you know if I have to send this info to IRCC or its representative?

Regards!

UkRufus

Apr 10, 2020
FSW outland. AOR Apr 21st, 2020.
Got med passed on Oct 13th, 2020 (delay due to the pandemic). Still havent heard anything about Biometrics.
Requested GCMS notes one month ago, today got a response from IRCC informing me an extension of 90 days....

Lucky me that even GMCS notes are delayed.