+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

SandeepCanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
I received response from Webform request as below. I requested for the status of Eligibility, Security and Criminal along with Visa Office details. But they respond only below.

The background verifications are in process.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is in process.

Hi @legalfalcon , Can you please advise why they not responded on Eligibility. How to know the Eligibility status..Please..

sowpchk

Aug 8, 2019
Do not forget to check your Spam folder, guys.

Even though IRCC sent me an email before regarding the portal and I replied to them, the recent IRCC email with the profile link and credential directly went to the Spam. It has been sitting there for two days and I have just noticed it.

I uploaded the photo and confirmed my address. Waiting for eCOPR.
Did you get your ecopr; and approval for address and photo? Submitted address and photo on this Monday and still waiting for ecopr and approval.

sz1995

Nov 30, 2020
Did you get your ecopr; and approval for address and photo? Submitted address and photo on this Monday and still waiting for ecopr and approval.
For me, I got my ecopr the very next day of submitting my address and Photo. They rejected my photo and I had to submit a new one; it took them a week to accept the new one. The estimated time for PR card after accepting photo is one week according to the portal website.

CEC_490

Nov 2, 2020
Spoke to IRCC helpline agent yesterday morning. Status all clear since past (appx) 3 months. Final action pending with VO for approval. No further timelines shared.