+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

tanujgyan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
For the people waiting for criminality check to pass. I was wondering because of number of pcc we have submitted. I have pcc from 3 different countries. Could that be the reason why our criminality check is taking so long

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
For the people waiting for criminality check to pass. I was wondering because of number of pcc we have submitted. I have pcc from 3 different countries. Could that be the reason why our criminality check is taking so long
I don’t think so. I only gave one PCC, bio given on the 2nd week of October. Criminality still pending. Officer needs to review the biometrics and mark it as pass to complete criminality. IRCC officers in Ottawa are prioritizing family sponsorships, that’s why EE applications are being processed on a slower pace.

tanujgyan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
I don’t think so. I only gave one PCC, bio given on the 2nd week of October. Criminality still pending. Officer needs to review the biometrics and mark it as pass to complete criminality. IRCC officers in Ottawa are prioritizing family sponsorships, that’s why EE applications are being processed on a slower pace.
So criminality check is just based on biometrics? What other factors do they look for criminality checks?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
So criminality check is just based on biometrics? What other factors do they look for criminality checks?
As what you’ve said earlier, PCC and biometrics . I just don’t think that the number of PCC matters. It’s about when the officer gets to review your file. Have your ordered your notes or called IRCC to see what’s the hold up?

Last edited:

tanujgyan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
As what you’ve said earlier, PCC. I just don’t think that the number of PCC matters. It’s about when the officer gets to review your file. Have your ordered your notes or called IRCC to see what’s the hold up?
I got the notes in August. At that time also it said criminality in progress. Biometrics were done in October. I have ordered notes again in November but I dont think they will come before December end. So I am waiting to see what will come in the latest notes

Dpc1110

Dec 7, 2020
Hii everyone
Aor 2 april
Biometric 29 October
V.o Ottawa
I called ircc couple of weeks back they told me everything looks good. File is waiting for final review. I got two ghost updates since den one last weekend nd this weekend. When i can except copr??

Maclose

May 15, 2020
Can anyone explain what is causing security being passed..ordered my GCMS note and security not started since August..
Called today again and still not started

tanujgyan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Can anyone explain what is causing security being passed..ordered my GCMS note and security not started since August..
Called today again and still not started
It seems like background check is holding everyone's file. Eligibility is done for most of us as I can see from the comments. Any ideas @legalfalcon what could be causing this. I read somewhere that third parties do the bg check and hence ircc cannot expedite it. Though I am not sure if it's really the case