+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

SirFat

Sep 29, 2020
AOR - March 5, Medical approved March 12 and later changed to August 20, Biometrics March 11. According to the officer on call, everything approved since August 20. Still nothing from IRCC. VO also is Ottawa. This thing is getting frustrating.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
I agree with opportunities. two big SW companies have said that we would love to consider you if you hv pr.

So it is disappointing to know that you are qualified but still hv to wait for ircc to approve your application.
Only with experience I can say that entire immigration process seems to be in chaos now with no one aware what is happening. some defenders will say they are doing best.. but their best is not enough.

they are targeting double immigration to keep their economy moving.not sure if they cannot handle this number how they will handle double count.

Reactions: Vandana V

Fair_Enough

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
I received an email from IRCC 10 minutes ago regarding "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal"

They want me to reply with my personal email address, Name, UCI, date of first time and last time entered in Canada and the location (Port of Entry)

I do not see any updates on my profile. Does that mean that my application is approved?

Reactions: manisingh2301

CEC_490

Nov 2, 2020
I received an email from IRCC 10 minutes ago regarding "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal"

They want me to reply with my personal email address, Name, UCI, date of first time and last time entered in Canada and the location (Port of Entry)

I do not see any updates on my profile. Does that mean that my application is approved?
Reconfirm before responding. As we have never heard of IRCC sending email to collect personal details. BEWARE. Thank you...

Reactions: Fair_Enough

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020

That's genuine. Your application is approved. Congrats. Check this page. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html.

Fair_Enough

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Reconfirm before responding. As we have never heard of IRCC sending email to collect personal details. BEWARE. Thank you...
Thank you both! It is interesting that they mentioned my full name, application number and UCI number on the email body. I think this is real. :)

Twee

Oct 31, 2018

Congrats!!!

chan1993

Apr 16, 2020

I'm also in the same boat. Received email today at 08:10 AM but my cic profile shows no update.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other

I'm also in the same boat. Received email today at 08:10 AM but my cic profile shows no update.
Congratulations!! AOR and VO please?

blinkymila

Dec 15, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone, my AOR is April 28th 2020 and I received my GCSM notes yesterday.

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

I did my biometrics on November 6th 2020.

At the review type it says:
NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions After promotion Germany showed in the address history from 2017-07-14 to 2019-12-12, no PC provided.

My spouse and I were in Germany for vacation from 2017-07-14 - 2017-10-01. Do I need to do anything or worry?

Thank you!

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other

NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions After promotion Germany showed in the address history from 2017-07-14 to 2019-12-12, no PC provided.

My spouse and I were in Germany for vacation from 2017-07-14 - 2017-10-01. Do I need to do anything or worry?

Thank you!
Check your travel history, make sure you entered the right dates.

you may follow these instructions to view the info you submitted at AOR.https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-view-the-details-i-submitted-after-ita.468565/post-5868355

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020

Thank you!
I dont think so. I lived in EU and travelled every weekend to schengen region. If you haven't lived in a country 6 months or more you dont need anything. If they want to check they can but you dont need any.

from my knowledge pcc from schengen area shows also all eu region check.

for 3 months you dont need to but ircc can check.

I hope that this will not worry