+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

kate.tingchunlin

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
@legalfalcon I apologize if it has been asked before, but I can't seem to find the answer so here goes.
I have just received my COPR this morning(Inland applicant). However, I am moving in about 3-4 weeks. What is the best way to go about the address changing fiasco? I have tried on-line services for changing address stated on CIC website( Address Notification online service.), but it kept saying they can't verify who I am by the information I entered.

Thank you in advance. You have been a tremendous help!

moody16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
@legalfalcon I apologize if it has been asked before, but I can't seem to find the answer so here goes.
I have just received my COPR this morning(Inland applicant). However, I am moving in about 3-4 weeks. What is the best way to go about the address changing fiasco? I have tried on-line services for changing address stated on CIC website( Address Notification online service.), but it kept saying they can't verify who I am by the information I entered.

Thank you in advance. You have been a tremendous help!
Congrats
Lol I had a similar issue with this address change service. The quick and dirty way is to phone them. I have sent a webform before but it didn't update my address.

kate.tingchunlin

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Congrats
Lol I had a similar issue with this address change service. The quick and dirty way is to phone them. I have sent a webform before but it didn't update my address.
Ah crap that’s what I was afraid of. I wanted to avoid calling considering how hard it is to be connected to an agent these days. Thank you for sharing your experience! I’ll call them tmr.

kate.tingchunlin

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=coa&lang=en I did it through here and then sent a webform to ask if it is updated and it was
I have tried that, that was the first thing I tried actually, but it keeps giving me this message

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

Reactions: moody16

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Ontario PNP Outland
London Visa Office
AOR: 03 April
Principal Applicant + 2 dependents
NOC: 2173
ADR for bio pages, height and eye color: 27 October
Medical extended: 16 Nov
PPR: 19 Nov
@qaisrani Hi, can you please also inform when did your medicals expire? So that we all have an idea how much time they take to extend the medicals once expired.

qaisrani

Nov 5, 2020
@qaisrani Hi, can you please also inform when did your medicals expire? So that we all have an idea how much time they take to extend the medicals once expired.
My medical are supposed to expire on March 18 but on Nov 16 I saw an update that my medical are passed even though this happened a few months ago. When I checked with others, they said it's the medical extension.

Reactions: pbhanot

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
My medical are supposed to expire on March 18 but on Nov 16 I saw an update that my medical are passed even though this happened a few months ago. When I checked with others, they said it's the medical extension.
My medical expired on nov 14 and now status is you do not need one. did you had the same status??

SJIN

Jul 27, 2020
CEC Inland
AOR -April 29th
Medical Passed - June 26th
Biometrics Request - June 26th
Additional document (Schedule A) request - July 23rd
Bio Completed (Bio Exepemtion) - October 20th
COPR - November 20th

I didn't receive any call from CIC.
Except Medical and Bio, all of the application status changed November 20th with COPR.

Hope everyone get good news soon.

farhanraza15

Feb 23, 2020
Waterloo ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
23-03-2020
AOR Received.
15-04-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
@legalfalcon

Can I travel outside Canada after getting COPR? I am inland application and expecting a COPR soon. Appreciate your input.

ITA - March 23rd 2020
AOR - April 15th 2020 (CEC inland)
Medical - June 10 2020
Biometrics Updated Online - November 5th 2020
As per CIC Agent:
Eligibility DONE
Security DONE
Medical DONE
Criminality in progress

Reactions: manisingh2301

CEC_490

Nov 2, 2020
@legalfalcon

Can I travel outside Canada after getting COPR? I am inland application and expecting a COPR soon. Appreciate your input.

ITA - March 23rd 2020
AOR - April 15th 2020 (CEC inland)
Medical - June 10 2020
Biometrics Updated Online - November 5th 2020
As per CIC Agent:
Eligibility DONE
Security DONE
Medical DONE
Criminality in progress
Unfortunately one cannot travel until PR card received. Alternatively travel documents to be requested with IRCC. Thanks.

Reactions: farhanraza15