+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

kate.tingchunlin

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
AOR April 14th. Inland CEC. Ottawa office. Biom exempted.
June 16th Medical Passed.
Nov 13th Biom Completed
Nov 13th Background Check Completed.
Nov 18th Application Approved.

There's no email or phone calls prior to this final update. I actually only checked my account because I saw the biom fee was refunded to my bank account. Otherwise I wouldn't have seen the update.

Haven't received any emails or calls yet. Just that my cic account shows that it's approved.

Last edited:

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
AOR April 14th. Inland CEC. Ottawa office
Biom exempted.
Biom updated as completed on Nov 13th.
COPR Nov 18th.

I actually only checked my account because I saw the biom fee was refunded to my bank account. Otherwise I wouldn't have seen the update.

Haven't received any emails or calls yet. Just that my cic account shows that it's approved.

Either I missed it or there's no updates in during these 7 seven. Had been radio silent besides my medical update in June
Finally can see something from Ottawa!!

Reactions: manisingh2301

Sohi88

Nov 14, 2020
I called to agent she said to me that eligibility passed but security not yet to start so anybody know what will happen now????

LKishere

Oct 16, 2020
Hi everyone,

Please hang in there! I got an update from the website. final decision has been made and approved.

AOR April 9th. Inland CEC. Ottawa office
Eligibliity: Nov 18, 2020.
BIO: Given on Oct 20th, 2020.
Background: completed Nov 9th. (the status showed in progress until the COPR was received)
COPR Nov 18, 2020.

Similar to #1,517, no email or call on it yet, just the status update on the website today. (last I checked the site was last night, so this update must have been made during today).

----------------------------------------------
Not long after I posted, I also received an email indicating a letter is delivered. It was a welcome email with an instruction to send the two photos for the PR card.

and to answer #1,521&2's questions: yes, the background, criminal, and eligibility tests were all updated at once. I received an email indicating a letter is avaialable on the website. The letter is an instruction for PR card and where to submit the physical photos.

Last edited:

163satish

Oct 22, 2020
Hi everyone,

Please hang in there! I got an update from the website. final decision has been made and approved.

Background: completed Nov 9th.
COPR Nov 18th.

Similar to #1,517, no email or call on it yet, just the status update on the website today. (last I checked the site was last night, so this update must have been made during today).
Congratulations! :)
So you received background check and copr update at once today?

Reactions: LKishere

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Hi everyone,

Eligibliity: Nov 18, 2020.
Background: completed Nov 9th. (the status showed in progress until the COPR was received)
COPR Nov 18, 2020.

----------------------------------------------
Not long after I posted, I also received an email indicating a letter is delivered. It was a welcome email with an instruction to send the two photos for the PR card.

and to answer #1,521&2's questions: yes, the background, criminal, and eligibility tests were all updated at once. I received an email indicating a letter is avaialable on the website. The letter is an instruction for PR card and where to submit the physical photos.
congrats! how did you know your background was completed on November 9?

qaisrani

Nov 5, 2020
Ontario PNP Outland
London Visa Office
AOR: 03 April
Principal Applicant + 2 dependents
NOC: 2173
ADR for bio pages, height and eye color: 27 October
Medical extended: 16 Nov
PPR: 19 Nov

Reactions: pbhanot and nyiable

kay2020

May 14, 2020
Good morning everyone,

Please I have a question, my AOR was April 26th but I didn't include my upfront medicals because of COVID. I later submitted it on September 1st through Webform, apart from the notification received no update on my medicals or if it has been passed. Called several times and also requested my GSMC note it just says in progress. Please should I be worried?

Although my GSMC note says officer review Application approved pending BIO and Med, Eligibility: No concerns Passed, Case Analyst Recommend Pass

jbpadilha

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-04-2020
Hey Guys
I have a very particular question, and I do not know if anyone here is in the same situation.

Did anyone here apply for FSW in-land with a dependent out-land without biometric? So, in my case, I was exempt from providing biometrics but my child did not. My main concern is if they will hold the application until the biometric is done, but the VSF is closed on the country, and my visa will expire in June/2021.

Another question, Does anyone applied for the bridge WP under LMIA?

Here my data:
AOR: 28th April/2020
MED: June 17th passed
CRIMINAL: Passed
ELIGIBILITY: Passed
Security Check: not initiated