+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

MansMuktar

Jun 25, 2020
Hi everyone,

I submitted my eAPR on April 1st But I still haven't received any update on my application? Anyone with a same issue.
Note: my score dropped as I had a birthday after ITA. I'm not sure if that's a problem or no? Your help is much appreciated!

allencc1989

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hi everyone,

I submitted my eAPR on April 1st But I still haven't received any update on my application? Anyone with a same issue.
Note: my score dropped as I had a birthday after ITA. I'm not sure if that's a problem or no? Your help is much appreciated!
You don't have to worry about your CRS score since it was locked when you got your ITA.

Reactions: MansMuktar

ChessGirl

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hey guys, my AOR is on April 2nd and I got my MED and BIL passed on June 19th. Today, I just got rprf fee request. I wonder if that is a good sign for my case?
I am curious to know what people think about this(Do they give a time frame for paying the fee?).

Hopefully it is good news for you. All the best.

dreams2020

Nov 22, 2019
Hey Everyone, I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

I did my first PR application ( CEC INLAND ) august 2019 I submitted my medical and biometrics upfront, I passed my medical and 4 months later it was canceled as incomplete in November 2019 because I did not submit my education assessment because WES took 5 months to finish my assessment for my masters from the UK. My BA was from Canada.

(While my application wasn't completed could anyone guess at what stage my application might have been? )

Anyways I got a full refund and reentered the pool and got invited under FSW and I submitted my application again.

FSW Inland 497 CRS
AOR APRIL 30 ( without upfront medical)
Medical submitted via web form May 19th
Email to pay the difference MAY 26
Pay Receipt uploaded May 28
JUNE 10 additional documents received

Because I had already done my biometrics for my previous application it was still valid up until June 10 so I had submitted it again on April 30th. Do you think they will accept this or they will make me do new biometrics? ( i think I already paid again for it) I really do not believe that biometrics will be open in Canada till September earliest.

Reactions: nousername2020

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Hey Everyone, I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

I did my first PR application ( CEC INLAND ) august 2019 I submitted my medical and biometrics upfront, I passed my medical and 4 months later it was canceled as incomplete in November 2019 because I did not submit my education assessment because WES took 5 months to finish my assessment for my masters from the UK. My BA was from Canada.

(While my application wasn't completed could anyone guess at what stage my application might have been? )

Anyways I got a full refund and reentered the pool and got invited under FSW and I submitted my application again.

FSW Inland 497 CRS
AOR APRIL 30 ( without upfront medical)
Medical submitted via web form May 19th
Email to pay the difference MAY 26
Pay Receipt uploaded May 28
JUNE 10 additional documents received

Because I had already done my biometrics for my previous application it was still valid up until June 10 so I had submitted it again on April 30th. Do you think they will accept this or they will make me do new biometrics? ( i think I already paid again for it) I really do not believe that biometrics will be open in Canada till September earliest.
I believe you’ll receive a new BIL around the time you get MEP. As per IRCC, you have to give biometrics every time you apply for PR. I wish you all the best with your application.

basit6006

Jan 28, 2020
Hi, I need someone help regarding this matter. I applied us b1/b2 visa in 2018 which was approved first and then goes into administrative processing and they hold my passport for 4 months but I asked them to return my passport for travel and never send back because they hold it for 4 months and I was frausrated . But administrative processing change to refused in 2020. How can I know the exact date of refusal because they send my passport back in 2018 till than until 2020 was under administrative processing. How do I know the exact year of refusal is it 2020 or 2018 ?

NewtScamander

Jun 28, 2020
Nomination.....
FSW-Outland
AOR Received.
18-04-2020
Med's Done....
24-06-2020
Hello all,

Greetings from India!

ITA : 4th Feb 2020
AOR : 18th April 2020
Stream : FSW outland
Medicals passed and BIL received just last week (June 24th)

We have a query regarding Proof of Funds.

We had submitted our PoF as a combination of Fixed Deposits (FDs), RD (recurring/term deposit), and a savings account. The RD (it is an ICICI flexible RD which is not renewable and is linked to a salary account) is maturing on the first week of July. By default the money gets deposited to the salary account for which we have not submitted any statements so far. We want to understand if the closure of the RD will pose an issue? Once matured, can we transfer the money to the existing savings account we have already submitted as part of our application? If yes, what are the documents we require to show IRCC?

Hoping you can advise us.

Reactions: Rags2020

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hello guys, I have two questions.

1) Does anybody know when will Service Canada open? I am applying through FSW - Inland and I received my BIL on 22nd June but waiting for Service Canada to open.

2) Secondly, it seems everyone gets BIL after getting their medical cleared but for me it still shows "We don't need medical" but I still got my BIL.

I applied through FSW earlier in Dec. 2019 but was rejected due to incomplete documents (Canadian Diploma not included). I am using the same medical I used in my Dec 2019 application. Should I be concerned or is it safe to assume my medical is cleared?

Anybody with knowledge regarding this issue please reply asap. Thanks!

Irfan23

Nov 12, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I have a quick question. While submitting my PoF I had transferred lump-some amount (around $ 7200 ) from my savings bank account to my salary bank account (both in my name). I transferred it to one account so it would be easy to get the PoF letter from the salary account. I explained this on the letter of explanation and attached both the bank statements. Is this something that I should worry about?

Thank you in advance!!