Apr 20, 2020
Ukraine
Category........
FSW
Update

FSW-Outland
AOR 18 April
MEP passed & BIL 24 June

Initially we submitted our application without medicals (explained by LOE), sent medicals via webform later on 4 May

Reactions: ChessGirl

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Submitted application on March 16th.
Medicals passed May 1st.
Biometrics request came sometime in May but haven't been able to get it done cause all centers are closed.
Progress bar is at 55% and estimated completion time is September

Reactions: Irfan23

slayyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
I believe they have been processing applications in the background without biometrics being submitted.

My AOR is April 8 (FSW-O), got bio and medical updates a couple of days ago. Just completed biometrics at my local VFS in Melbourne today. Application is 43% completed.

Am I right to assume that my R10 application completeness check is done?

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020
CEC-INLAND
ITA received on March 23, 2020
AOR : April 24,2020
Medical Passed : June 18, 2020
Biometrics requested on June 18,2020 (Waiting to open service Canada)
Processing bar shows 30% complete
And my profile shows following updates:

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can please anyone tell me that which application processing stage I am at??? I read all steps but am bit confused...

AhmedElemam2020

Mar 19, 2020
Guys. I received the MEP & BIL yesterday June 24 and the progress bar was 41%. Today the progress bar turned 42%. Then I received an email from CIC that status is updated but I opened my account and status not changed. Anyone of you have any idea what is happening?

ssltml

Nov 3, 2019
Guys. I received the MEP & BIL yesterday June 24 and the progress bar was 41%. Today the progress bar turned 42%. Then I received an email from CIC that status is updated but I opened my account and status not changed. Anyone of you have any idea what is happening?
I guess that's what they called “Ghost Update“, which means the offcier is checking your application.

aseman1010

Mar 28, 2020
That's Ghost Update which occurred for most applicants one day after getting MEP & BIL. The progress bar is just a mathematical digit that shows number of days after AOR divided by 6 month (expected time to be PR).

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020
CEC-INLAND
ITA received on March 23, 2020
AOR : April 24,2020
Medical Passed : June 18, 2020
Biometrics requested on June 18,2020 (Waiting to open service Canada)
Processing bar shows 30% complete
And my profile shows following updates:

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can please anyone tell me that which application processing stage I am at??? I read all steps but am bit confused...
Can Please anybody reply me?