+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Your right Cyloholic. Mine is AOR dated 24th April too with FSW stream but no updates yet. No biometric letter also so far although VFS has opened in the country I am based in currently and as per my consultant i have no update on my account too. I have enquired on the web form today. Will update if i get a response.
FSW inland?

Mayank@123

Apr 29, 2020
I have submitted my express entry application without the PCC for one of the countries I resided in. I wrote an LOE to explain that the process of obtaining it is ongoing. Will other areas of my application be processed or will everything be put on hold till the PCC is uploaded. I am april 22 AOR
Can you please share the sample LOE for PCC

wittytweety

Jun 27, 2019
CEC Inland
eAOR - 23rd April 2020
MEP, BIL - 15 June 2020 (+52 days)

I had received 2 emails yesterday and then a new email today -
First 2 emails on 6/15 - "We sent you a message about your application"

---- This had the MEP and BIL as the change and a tracker that started with 30% complete and estimated COPR by 23 Oct 2020

then the latest email today on 6/16 - "We updated your application status."

I see no change in the status between yesterday and today. There is no verbiage change in any section on my profile.
Could anyone please explain what sort of Ghost update is this ?
Hey
I have AOR 31 MAR. FSW OUTLAND. I have similar line of updates. But my profile shows 43percent complete. What could that mean. Any clue anybody ?

PR2020

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
I had the same thing happen to me (ghost update after medicals passed and BIL received). I wouldn't worry too much about it, as far as there is nothing outstanding. Mine just shows "Your action required," referring to the BIL, and Biometrics centres in Canada are still closed.

Hey
I have AOR 31 MAR. FSW OUTLAND. I have similar line of updates. But my profile shows 43percent complete. What could that mean. Any clue anybody ?

ssltml

Nov 3, 2019
Hi I am filling Schedule A (IMM5669) now and I have two questions?
1. In the request letter it‘s said “bearing original signature“, does that mean I have to print, sign, scan and submit? In that way, can I just scan last page with signature and concatenate it to other original pages? I am afraid scanning quallity is too bad.

2. Validate schedule A doesn't generate bar codes, is that normal?

Thanks!