+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

basit6006

Jan 28, 2020
No, you do not need to show PoF. When you file your application you will see a place to upload PoF. You can leave it blank and include a LoE explaining that you are exempt from PoF requirement since you have a job in Canada.
Thanks for your reply. I already applied a month ago with POF as I have no clear answer but I used a 2000$ for something that's why I think.
As per you, my job is not based on LMIA . Still ok
Thanks in advance

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Guys am cec candidate. My Aor- 8th April and also I applied for bridging open work permit on 8th April. Yesterday I received BIL but not medicals result.So this BIL I received yesterday, is it for bridging open work permit or Permanent residency Application? Am confused. Please help me.

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hi guys....please when applying for Canada inland paper permanent residence application...am I suppose to include only visa and entry stamp pages of my passport or with the actual work permit as part of my supporting documents. Thank you

Dipz2020

Jun 5, 2020
Hi Guys,

I have a question.

My AOR for PR application is 2nd of Apr and my company has submitted for my Work permit extension (due to expire on 22nd Jun) for 2 years on 3rd Apr. Kindly advice if i need to inform CIC regarding this using webform as this will help me in telling them that my company has submitted the application for 2yrs WP extension and keeps staying me employed in Canada.

Pls advice.

Roxy04

Jul 18, 2016
Hi
I'm an FSW candidate and waiting in the pool since Mar 12th @ 471. Unfortunately all the draws are for CEC and PNP candidates since the time I created the profile. Any idea when CIC would have draws for the FSW candidates? Please give me your opinion or thoughts!!

Reactions: mancugay

saroya

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
AOR: April 3rd.
Medical passed: June 2nd
Requested Imm5406e, submitted on June 2nd.

I did not get a biometric letter, it still shows they do not need it for now.
I have done my biometrics last year for work permit and I noticed the information has been applied to my EE application( it was not there until today). I assume that means they do not need new biometrics if you have done one before. Good news for the pandemic?
I have done biometric in Feb 2020 for my TRV. I received BIL on June 4th. Can wait for service Canada to open. Why they can’t use the one I already given in February.

brokenira

Feb 27, 2020
AOR: April 3rd.
Medical passed: June 2nd
Requested Imm5406e, submitted on June 2nd.

I did not get a biometric letter, it still shows they do not need it for now.
I have done my biometrics last year for work permit and I noticed the information has been applied to my EE application( it was not there until today). I assume that means they do not need new biometrics if you have done one before. Good news for the pandemic?
Interesting that you did not get a biometrics letter. I was asked to provide biometrics in Mar for my work permit application, which I did complete it.
When I got an update for my PR application yesterday, I was asked to provide biometrics again. However, when I look into the application, it indicates that the biometrics I provided for my work permit has been applied on this PR application. I am kinda confused if I have to complete the biometrics request once again.

But we can only wait till service Canada to open to do the biometrics. Does the wait time also count in the 6 month process period?
It may not. God knows when Service Canada will resume their service right?

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR- 8th April and got my biometrics letter yesterday but not medicals result. Am little concerned now.

Dipz2020

Jun 5, 2020
Hi Guys,

I have a question.

My AOR for PR application is 2nd of Apr and my company has submitted for my Work permit extension (due to expire on 22nd Jun) for 2 years on 3rd Apr. Kindly advice if i need to inform CIC regarding this using webform as this will help me in telling them that my company has submitted the application for 2yrs WP extension and keeps staying me employed in Canada.

Pls advice.
Can someone guide here pls

saroya

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Interesting that you did not get a biometrics letter. I was asked to provide biometrics in Mar for my work permit application, which I did complete it.
When I got an update for my PR application yesterday, I was asked to provide biometrics again. However, when I look into the application, it indicates that the biometrics I provided for my work permit has been applied on this PR application. I am kinda confused if I have to complete the biometrics request once again.

It may not. God knows when Service Canada will resume their service right?
Have u applies it by yourself or hired a representative??