AOR- April 29
ITA- April 16
Medical- April 28
AOR- April 29
CEC
Hi guys, another AOR.
- Stream: FSW-outland - Vietnam
- NOC: 1112 - Financial Analyst
- CRS: 475 (IELTS 9977, >3 years work experience, WES Master degree, age under 30)
- EE profile submitted: Feb 26
- ITA: Mar 04 with 471 cut-off. I feel so lucky as it was the last all-program draw till now.
- AOR: Apr 28, which is 2 days before the fee increase. Have not done Medical due to COVID 19 and uploaded LOE instead.

Good luck and all the best guys!

All the best for your application.

Keep your progress posted here!!

PR2020

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Yes, I think you should go right ahead with that!

Hi guys...so I uploaded my documents with an LOE for a reference letter I couldn't get due to Covid. I was able to get the letter today. Can I go ahead and upload it on webform? Thanks

Omobolanle21

Dec 14, 2018
Hello All .j submitted my application also yesterday but I ve outstanding documents like Medicals and work reference letter to be submitted . And hoping to raise CsE when they are available hopefully I wld get the Medicals done next week

I used fixed deposit as POF and I have had it running since December last year . The fixed deposit I upload is valid but There will be a roll over if investment 13th May and I will be issued a new certificate. I would also love to upload the new certificate via CsE

so my main question is is it advisable to wait submit all three outstanding documents all at the same time samedate or i shld go ahead to raise CsE differently at different times as per according to availabilityof the documents. For example if reference letter wld be ready on Monday I raise CsE and upload if Medicals wld be concluded on Friday I raise CSE again and upload then finally raise CSE for the third time on 13th May ehen I receive a new roll over investment cert .

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello All .j submitted my application also yesterday but I ve outstanding documents like Medicals and work reference letter to be submitted . And hoping to raise CsE when they are available hopefully I wld get the Medicals done next week

I used fixed deposit as POF and I have had it running since December last year . The fixed deposit I upload is valid but There will be a roll over if investment 13th May and I will be issued a new certificate. I would also love to upload the new certificate via CsE

so my main question is is it advisable to wait submit all three outstanding documents all at the same time samedate or i shld go ahead to raise CsE differently at different times as per according to availabilityof the documents. For example if reference letter wld be ready on Monday I raise CsE and upload if Medicals wld be concluded on Friday I raise CSE again and upload then finally raise CSE for the third time on 13th May ehen I receive a new roll over investment cert .
Hope you included a Letter of Explanation with your application mentioning that these documents are outstanding.

Ideally you should send the documents as soon as they become available.

ALEALB

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
CEC Inland Applicant

ITA - March 23, 2020
Medical - April 22, 2020
e-APR - April 22, 2020
AOR - April 22, 2020

I will need Biometrics so my app will be stuck there for a bit. Hopefully SC re-opens in May or they go back like it was before (no needed for inland)...

Good luck everyone!
Update:

I figured I missed some background information which is probably not even important (regarding professional memberships and unions) so I filled out a webform on Tuesday 28th (two days ago) and then realized that it was a better idea to send Schedule A (Background declaration) since it’s a proper way to provide the information, so I sent another webform the same day along with the form. Today I got two replies (from different agents) for each webform and both said that they forwarded the information to the responsible office (don’t know which).. I’m surprised the speed since have seen they take like 1 week plus to answer.. anyways still waiting for important updates lol

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Update:

I figured I missed some background information which is probably not even important (regarding professional memberships and unions) so I filled out a webform on Tuesday 28th (two days ago) and then realized that it was a better idea to send Schedule A (Background declaration) since it’s a proper way to provide the information, so I sent another webform the same day along with the form. Today I got two replies (from different agents) for each webform and both said that they forwarded the information to the responsible office (don’t know which).. I’m surprised the speed since have seen they take like 1 week plus to answer.. anyways still waiting for important updates lol
At least there is some progress. Keep your fingers crossed.

Omobolanle21

Dec 14, 2018
ello house since Corona has changed and tweeted something’s . Some new questions might start to arise

Please I submitted my application on the 28th April , Glory be to God and received AOR message immediately

However used a letter of explanation and the email screenshoot from Qlife indication that upfront Medicals suspended

Now Medicals started today in Lagos Nigeria Upfront Medicals has been reopened and I just booked a date with HOWEVER someone said if you have submitted application you can’t do upfront Medicals again . That we have to wait for VO to send us medical request letter in our CIC message inbox . Please how 100 percent correct is this information

Reactions: Ire20

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
ello house since Corona has changed and tweeted something’s . Some new questions might start to arise

Please I submitted my application on the 28th April , Glory be to God and received AOR message immediately

However used a letter of explanation and the email screenshoot from Qlife indication that upfront Medicals suspended

Now Medicals started today in Lagos Nigeria Upfront Medicals has been reopened and I just booked a date with HOWEVER someone said if you have submitted application you can’t do upfront Medicals again . That we have to wait for VO to send us medical request letter in our CIC message inbox . Please how 100 percent correct is this information
You can do upfront medicals and submit the medicals confirmation sheet via CSE-Webform. You can also wait for IRCC to send you a medical request, but that will take time.

Sol87

May 1, 2020
You can do upfront medicals and submit the medicals confirmation sheet via CSE-Webform. You can also wait for IRCC to send you a medical request, but that will take time.
Could please provide source for this information? It's sounds great but medical organization that provides medicine exam in my country told me that if my application already submitted so I need to wait for a medical request from IRCC, since today they also do upfront medicine exam.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Could please provide source for this information? It's sounds great but medical organization that provides medicine exam in my country told me that if my application already submitted so I need to wait for a medical request from IRCC, since today they also do upfront medicine exam.
For EE you need to get upfront medicals. The sole purpose of upfront medicals is that you do not need a letter from IRCC. Also, how does your panel physician know if you have submitted your application of not. When IRCC will start processing your application they will provide you 90 days extension to meet with the upfront medical examination confirmation.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams.html

Sol87

May 1, 2020
For EE you need to get upfront medicals. The sole purpose of upfront medicals is that you do not need a letter from IRCC. Also, how does your panel physician know if you have submitted your application of not. When IRCC will start processing your application they will provide you 90 days extension to meet with the upfront medical examination confirmation.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams.html
As I mentioned in my previous post I've already submitted my application but I forgot to wrote that it was with LOE that I can't do medical exam due to coronavirus situation, and ofcourse I told this to my physician by phone. On this basis he told because my application is already submitted now I need to wait request from IRCC. I can't guarantee this information is correct.