+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sanju_S

Jul 12, 2020
Just out of curiosity, anyone else here is also in Biom Group 2 on the 3rd page of their GCMS notes(under Group Name)?

EDIT: I am CEC Inland(I am still in Canada), and haven't given biometrics yet, I wonder if that's what BIOM Group 2 means?
I am also CEC inland applicant but didn't found Biom group 2 in my GCMS notes. Any one in group aware of when bio metric will possibly start in Canada ?

Thanks

Sanju_S

Jul 12, 2020
Hello All,

Hope you all are doing well.
Need help from someone in similar path as min.

My AOR -18 Apr
CEC inland applicant currently on WP

My WP will expire in early Jan 2021. So thinking should i apply for extension (if yes do i have to refer my in progress PR application . Is it possible to map PR application with new WP extension application)

Or can wait for couple of months with the hope PR will approve.
Anyone in group in similar path? Please reply.

Thanks

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hello All,

Hope you all are doing well.
Need help from someone in similar path as min.

My AOR -18 Apr
CEC inland applicant currently on WP

My WP will expire in early Jan 2021. So thinking should i apply for extension (if yes do i have to refer my in progress PR application . Is it possible to map PR application with new WP extension application)

Or can wait for couple of months with the hope PR will approve.
Anyone in group in similar path? Please reply.

Thanks
Hi,

I am in a similar situation as yours. My PGWP expires early Dec 2020. My AOR is 6th April and I am thinking about applying the bridging work permit (BOWP) too.

I will wait till end of september and in case the biometrics still don't open I will apply for the BOWP. Even if the decision on BOWP does not come until my PGWP expires I can still work on implied status so there is nothing to worry.

To answer your question though, I am pretty sure you don't need to mention the reason for applying the BOWP as IRCC has knows what all applications you have applied using your UCI no.

The UCI no. remains same no matter what all applications you apply for.

Also, I personally think the biometrics should open in September.

Reactions: Sanju_S

Sanju_S

Jul 12, 2020
Hi,

I am in a similar situation as yours. My PGWP expires early Dec 2020. My AOR is 6th April and I am thinking about applying the bridging work permit (BOWP) too.

I will wait till end of september and in case the biometrics still don't open I will apply for the BOWP. Even if the decision on BOWP does not come until my PGWP expires I can still work on implied status so there is nothing to worry.

To answer your question though, I am pretty sure you don't need to mention the reason for applying the BOWP as IRCC has knows what all applications you have applied using your UCI no.

The UCI no. remains same no matter what all applications you apply for.

Also, I personally think the biometrics should open in September.
Thanks for reply . Yes hoping so that Bio metrics open some time soon. Yes i am also thinking to wait till September. As per rule we can apply one month before expiry but don't want to wait till last .
Did you raise GCMS notes request.

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Thanks for reply . Yes hoping so that Bio metrics open some time soon. Yes i am also thinking to wait till September. As per rule we can apply one month before expiry but don't want to wait till last .
Did you raise GCMS notes request.
No I will only apply for GCMS notes if my application exceeds the 6 months deadline and the biometrics still don't open.

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

• Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
When i called them - they told me that eligibility is also passed - so why did the webform response say "meets" the requirement and not "passed". When i called them they told me its just biometric that is pending.... Can some expert explain where am I at?

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Also on August 1st - i got RPRF request whose working were
"Dear Usman Sheikh,

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is
currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee
(RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be
paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common
law partner, if applicable. "

KDM13

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Category........
CEC

· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

• Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
When i called them - they told me that eligibility is also passed - so why did the webform response say "meets" the requirement and not "passed". When i called them they told me its just biometric that is pending.... Can some expert explain where am I at?
Contacting IRCC through webform/phone doesn't always give you accurate information. But the fact you got RPRF request is a good sign that things are moving along. The best way to know is order GCMS notes.

riya2018

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020

Your AOR and Stream?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Also on August 1st - i got RPRF request whose working were
"Dear Usman Sheikh,

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is
currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee
(RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be
paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common
law partner, if applicable. "

Based on my experience the webform seems to be not legit sometimes we get more information through agent in call.To get to know eaxct info better request GCMS it will show all tge activities on your file from beginning to till the date they generate your GCMS req which will be next day of your req date i guess.My aor may14th have similar info from agent and through webform it just sent me like the casusal robotic msg so nothing much on it.Requested GCMs and verified the info criminality pending due to Biometrics..so if you got atleast 1 GU on ur file its a sign of progress..

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
I dont know when the biometrics will be open. Any idea when??
It is becoming very depressing. They wont even announce anything. If you are not opening them anytime soon, atleast say that, it wold be helpful rather than us getting anxious and sad everyday. It has already been six months for some of us on our applications and no biometrics.

aspirants

Jul 4, 2020
Received below updates from web-form today. There is no progress from last one month when i raised web-form got the same response.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.