+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
April 14th 2020 AOR FSW Outland, London Visa Office. I was recently asked to submit my new medical assessment, new PCC and fill out the application forms again. Did anyone else also receive such request? How do I take this development?
I would say its a positive. They are moving forward. Its probably a few more weeks for you after you submit your documents, I guess.
My application hasn't been touched in months. Its at the same state I checked two months ago. My AOR is March 2020 COR India.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
April 14th 2020 AOR FSW Outland, London Visa Office. I was recently asked to submit my new medical assessment, new PCC and fill out the application forms again. Did anyone else also receive such request? How do I take this development?
Yes a lot of London VO applicants including me were requested to do re medical and submit the forms. I'm guessing you're from Pakistan.

AunPirzada

Jun 8, 2019
I
I would say its a positive. They are moving forward. Its probably a few more weeks for you after you submit your documents, I guess.
My application hasn't been touched in months. Its at the same state I checked two months ago. My AOR is March 2020 COR India.
I really hope this is a positive one. I raised a webform regarding the status update. I recommend you do that too.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Yes I am from Pakistan. Have submitted the documents last week. What documents did they ask you to submit?
Same documents as you : PCC, imm008, Schedule A etc. Also I ordered GCMS notes which I received last week showed new notes that stated "RFV pending medical". Also the securtiy check which as always been "Not started" was this time blank.

AunPirzada

Jun 8, 2019
Same documents as you : PCC, imm008, Schedule A etc. Also I ordered GCMS notes which I received last week showed new notes that stated "RFV pending medical". Also the securtiy check which as always been "Not started" was this time blank.
This looks more like a general request for all applicants rather than being case specific.
Fingers crossed my friend. Lets hope for the best

Reactions: Psyoptica

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
I don't understand why they never start security. I submitted biometrics back in Feb 26 2021. My AOR is March 2020. Is it that they never reveal security check status until the very end?

cck1986

May 8, 2020
It is the probably the expired medicals that's complicating things for last year's applicant. There was a tweet that showed internal communication inside IRCC asking the officers to work on simpler applications. It was tweeted by a lawyer on twitter. That was in march.
My medicals extended on April 2021 again. Since then absolutely silence.

ambee

May 4, 2021
Could you please explain what do you mean by application forms here? Are they asking to file the whole application again?

AunPirzada

Jun 8, 2019
Could you please explain what do you mean by application forms here? Are they asking to file the whole application again?
They asked for the following forms

Generic Application form IMM 0008
Background Declaration Form IMM 5669
Additional Family Form IMM 5406

Reactions: ambee

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
I don't understand why they never start security. I submitted biometrics back in Feb 26 2021. My AOR is March 2020. Is it that they never reveal security check status until the very end?
Security has a shelf life like medicals. For most people it’s a short and less time consuming step (as against eligibility) so yes I guess they would do it only when they are absolutely ready. Until now travel restrictions were a factor but now unfortunately no idea what’s delaying them

Reactions: immicow