17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

my PGWP expires in Nov but due to passport. I can re-new it to get my time left now that I have a valid passport

Aso of now I can’t do BOWP but I’m not really sure if I’m only allow to apply for an BOWP now that I submitted my eAPR Apr 22.. (who knows when R10 will happen)

I could wait for my R10 but my PWGP seems safer . Thoughts? Since I’m applying on paper it will take 4 months but I can’t really let my SIN expire due to work.. Thanks again
If you have filed your PR application, then the R10 is the first thing to happen and it is usually done within the first 3-4 weeks. As soon as that is done, you re eligible for BOWP, which you should apply sooner than later.

ALEALB

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
If you have filed your PR application, then the R10 is the first thing to happen and it is usually done within the first 3-4 weeks. As soon as that is done, you re eligible for BOWP, which you should apply sooner than later.
Understood. Thanks!
I will go for the PWGP since that’s a safe bet even though it will take time.
As you have seen, R10 is taking 2 months as per March AOR’s (it’s been a month for me already)

theAvengersFan

May 10, 2020
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
14-06-2022
AOR Received.
19-08-2022
On the CSE web form page, it says “Protect your personal information: IRCC takes the confidentiality of your information seriously as we use sophisticated security techniques to protect your privacy. Clients should be careful to protect their application number, client ID number, date of birth and all other personal identification information. As these personal identifiers may allow individuals to receive information about their files from IRCC via email, clients should not share this information with unauthorized third parties.”

I have few questions regarding submitting my CSE.
  1. Do I provide my application number and client ID for this matter or I can leave it blank?
  2. Do I write my issue in the message box and do not attach any pdf OR I just give the overview of the issue in the message and attach a PDF file including the explanation and all other information such as travel dates and reason?
  3. If I am attaching the PDF, should I include application number and client ID in that?
Thank you for your time.
I am raising CSE to change answer for one of the question filled in Post-ITA form, In the question “Has XXXXXX taken any trips outside their country of residence or of origin in the last 10 years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than 10 years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.?” I wrote NO as an answer. The answer should be YES and I needed to write two few hours trips to USA. When Filing CSE for this case, What should be filled in "Type of application / Enquiry"? I applied under CEC Express entry inside Canada,
  • Permanent Residence (Applied Online) OR
  • Replacement documents, Amendments to documents and Verification of Status documents OR
  • In- Canada Permanent Residence OR
  • Something else.
Thank you very much for your time.

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hi

I am an inland PNP nominee. My permanent resident paper application was received by CIC, Nova Scotia, however am yet to get AOR email. I wish to know if AOR for inland paper applications for April are being sent out. Thank you!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi

I am an inland PNP nominee. My permanent resident paper application was received by CIC, Nova Scotia, however am yet to get AOR email. I wish to know if AOR for inland paper applications for April are being sent out. Thank you!
The AoR is sent within 24-48 hours and sometimes immediately after you submit the application. If your application was paper based, then it will be delayed until the application is entered into the system and only then the AoR will be generated. Currently IRCC is not handling any physical envelopes and documents.

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
The AoR is sent within 24-48 hours and sometimes immediately after you submit the application. If your application was paper based, then it will be delayed until the application is entered into the system and only then the AoR will be generated. Currently IRCC is not handling any physical envelopes and documents.
Thank you for the response. Yes mine is a paper based application. However when is it likely IRCC begin handling paper application or documents? Regards

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
CEC - Inland
ITA - Mar 24
AOR - April 14

All docs provided
Medical exam upfront
No new update

Fingers crossed
All the best for your application!

• Love
Reactions: sonnetspry66

embrotman

May 26, 2020
Hi! Do you know if or how I can update my submitted application with proof that I completed my medical exam? I submitted my application with proof that an exam was scheduled. Didn't want to wait because with COVID, it was uncertain when those exams would open up again. Luckily I was able to go in for my exam on May 1. (Was expecting it to get canceled and rescheduled again—was surprised I was able to go!)

Does only the Panel Physician need to update IRCC/CIC? Or do I need to update them as well?

Thanks in advance for your support!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi! Do you know if or how I can update my submitted application with proof that I completed my medical exam? I submitted my application with proof that an exam was scheduled. Didn't want to wait because with COVID, it was uncertain when those exams would open up again. Luckily I was able to go in for my exam on May 1. (Was expecting it to get canceled and rescheduled again—was surprised I was able to go!)

Does only the Panel Physician need to update IRCC/CIC? Or do I need to update them as well?

Thanks in advance for your support!
You mush have received a form confirming your medicals, it is called the upfront medical examination sheet, which you will have to upload / send it to IRCC. The number on the sheet will be used by IRCC to add your medicals to your file.

To send the sheet to IRCC you can do it by CSE - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Reactions: embrotman
Sep 5, 2013
Hello evry one
I applied for express entry under cec online in april, in the list of required documents i was not asked for any police clearance. Did this happen to any one else? Is it because i was in canada before i turned 18?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello evry one
I applied for express entry under cec online in april, in the list of required documents i was not asked for any police clearance. Did this happen to any one else? Is it because i was in canada before i turned 18?
if you haven't stayed outside Canada for a duration of 6 months (or more) in a row at any time after you turned 18, you will not get a PCC request.

Last edited:
Reactions: cecapplication