+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2019 AoR

Sabeen99

Jun 14, 2018
Plz tell us once it changes from
1-
Background check

We are processing your background. We will send you a message if we need more information

To
2-
Background check

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Before MEP it was Your application is in progress immediately after AoR, but after MEP it changed into we are processing ................

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
Before MEP it was Your application is in progress immediately after AoR, but after MEP it changed into we are processing ................
I see...so Inland timelines are different

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
From my observations and posts in this forum I can say that:

First status is ur background status from AOR till when an agent mark ur eligibility as “met”... this 1st stage has 2 parts...one rough verification related to completness by program assistant R10.... and one thourough verification related to eligibility by Case processing agent A 11.2 R75 R76..the program assistant agent would check the completness of your documents .. called R10... check ur minimum score and CRS Score and minimum language requirement... then he/she will promot ur UCI ... check medicals and “PASS” it...check PCCs and recommend Criminality Pass....verify that u paid fees and send u BIL for biometrics enrollment.
Once they receive ur biometrics the Criminality value changes to “passed”
Then
Ur application will go to a Case officier .. he/she will check ur documents thouroughly ... ur reference letters ur degrees ... POF ....everything...and recalculate ur score based on the verified documents... if your minimum score is above 67 and your CRS is above draw score...and ur POF documents are good..he/she will write that “eligibility met” and your application will go to Visa Officer

That is when ur application goes from Case agent to Visa officer.
That u will see the second background status “background in progress”

When the Visa officer make his decision ur eligibility will go from “met” to “passed” and he/she will start Security and other things related to it)

U will see the 3rd status...once security is done....

Then
ur ppr get approved and u receive the Golden email after few days.
Anna,
I noticed an update in my app: It currently says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message..."
I'm still struggling to understand what it all means...
:)

Any movements your side?

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
Anna,
I noticed an update in my app: It currently says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message..."
I'm still struggling to understand what it all means...
:)

Any movements your side?
Congrats !!! Ur application is moving

Mine is still the same as after AOR .
Medical passed
Bio completed
And I called and they told me “criminality passed”

About yours
Do u mean
Background status ?
Is it now “in progress” or “processing” ?

I believe that the first one is when the “case processing agent” finish his work about eligibilty ... and changes the value of eligibility from “not started” to “met” ... ur application reached the “Visa officer”...he will check elegibility again and “pass” it and start security.

Did u Medicals go from “review” to “passed” ?

All the best...keep sharing updates

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Congrats !!! Ur application is moving

Mine is still the same as after AOR .
Medical passed
Bio completed
And I called and they told me “criminality passed”

About yours
Do u mean
Background status ?
Is it now “in progress” or “processing” ?

I believe that the first one is when the “case processing agent” finish his work about eligibilty ... and changes the value of eligibility from “not started” to “met” ... ur application reached the “Visa officer”...he will check elegibility again and “pass” it and start security.

Did u Medicals go from “review” to “passed” ?

All the best...keep sharing updates
Oh...sorry...yes, I meant the Background Check, which has gone from "processing" to "in progress".

Actually, it said my application was updated...and that's the only change I noticed.

Meds still under review. I don't expect that to change until next month, after I do a repeat xray.

Reactions: anna5

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
Oh...sorry...yes, I meant the Background Check, which has gone from "processing" to "in progress".

Actually, it said my application was updated...and that's the only change I noticed.

Meds still under review. I don't expect that to change until next month, after I do a repeat xray.
All the best !!!