+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
I don't have that Reminder things... on which paragraph?
On my SA, it's:

"You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence
(APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application. If you have chosen to defer
payment of that fee, you will be contacted to make the payment at a later date. Your family
member(s) cannot become a permanent resident of Canada until this payment is made.
It is strongly recommended that you pay this fee as soon as possible. By doing so, the processing
time of your application may be reduced. For further information on how to pay this fee, please visit
the CIC website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp?"

On my friend's SA letter, after "If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you" and before the RPRF, there's a paragraph saying:
Reminder - Your undertaking is an unconditional promise of support
It says: The undertaking you signed is an unconditional promise to financially support and provide basic
requirements for your sponsored relative(s)......

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
On my SA, it's:

"You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence
(APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application. If you have chosen to defer
payment of that fee, you will be contacted to make the payment at a later date. Your family
member(s) cannot become a permanent resident of Canada until this payment is made.
It is strongly recommended that you pay this fee as soon as possible. By doing so, the processing
time of your application may be reduced. For further information on how to pay this fee, please visit

On my friend's SA letter, after "If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you" and before the RPRF, there's a paragraph saying:
It says: The undertaking you signed is an unconditional promise to financially support and provide basic

Mine didn't have these:

Mine was like yours:

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence
If you received this communication via email, please note that another compy will not be mailed to you.
IMPORTANT: Passport(s) for your sponsored family member must be valid for the duration of their stay in Canada.

When should I contact IRCC?
You must also notify IRCC of ANY changes to your application. Examples of changes includ:...

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Mine didn't have these:

Mine was like yours:

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence
If you received this communication via email, please note that another compy will not be mailed to you.
IMPORTANT: Passport(s) for your sponsored family member must be valid for the duration of their stay in Canada.

When should I contact IRCC?
You must also notify IRCC of ANY changes to your application. Examples of changes includ:...
I have no idea. I think it's formal form so everyone should be the same...

Missrebel801

Sep 27, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-04-2018
AOR Received.
8-05-2018
Med's Request
03-10-2018
Med's Done....
17-10-2018
I see a lot of people in these threads stating that once a file is transferred to local office, the 12 month timeframe no longer applies. But I just found this. ( bottom paragraphs)

Any insight?
I know probably belongs on another thread but wanted to ask here 2 since I’m an April applicant who was told by call center agent file was transferred. Still no communication online or through email stating it though.

Visa offices are not required to transfer applications for permanent or temporary residence upon the request of applicants or their designated representatives. Offices should refuse to transfer files if a transfer diminishes program integrity. Before transferring a file, officers should consider consulting potential receiving offices to seek assistance in finalizing cases.

The onus is on the applicant to demonstrate that the transfer of their file would not compromise the integrity of the application evaluation process.

Program integrity includes issues such as ability to effectively evaluate documents, knowledge of local security and criminality environments, or familiarity with business practices and procedures. Other factors may be taken into account when evaluating the impact of a file transfer on the program integrity of visa programs.

While the Regulations define where an application must be submitted, they do not stipulate where an application must be processed. At times, offices may independently decide that issues of program integrity merit the transfer of an application to another processing office. When transferring files, offices should consider the resource implications for the receiving office. Offices should notify the receiving office of upcoming transfers, particularly multiple transfers. To allow IRCC to manage its workload more efficiently and deliver timely service, the Department may transfer applications electronically to offices within the global network where capacity exists. Before doing so, the Department should always make sure that a transfer does not affect program integrity.

When a case is facilitated through early admission, transfer the file to CPC-Vegreville for finalization once all statutory requirements have been completed abroad. For more information about early admission and the issuance of a temporary resident permit, see Temporary resident permits.

Offices receiving a transferred file must respect the original date on which the application was received as the “lock-in” date. For processing purposes, all processing steps for the files transferred to an office, including the scheduling of interviews, should be the same as for all other applications received in the office on the date corresponding to the received file’s “lock-in” date of. This means that an application that is received in Paris in July 2015 and transferred to New Delhi in March 2016, would enter the New Delhi queue as of July 2015.There are no fees for file transfer requests.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/file-transfer.html

spaceglitter

Feb 12, 2019
Hey guys, I’ve tried to link my application to my GCKEY account and it keeps saying they can’t find it in the system! I’ve entered my info correctly EXACTLY as it shows on my application. My OWP has been linked to my account since June so I don’t know why my PR app won’t show up. Please help!

Applied April 23

spaceglitter

Feb 12, 2019
Husbands ECAS says this:
  1. We received your application to sponsor *** on April 26, 2018.

Dependents listed on the application are: ***
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 31, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on May 30, 2018.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 15, 2019 about the decision on your application.
My ECAS says this:
  1. We received *** application for permanent residence on April 26, 2018.
  2. We started processing *** application on December 19, 2018.
  3. We sent *** correspondence on September 21, 2018.
  4. We sent *** medical instructions on September 21, 2018.
  5. Medical results have been received.
Husband and I have both received our approval letters on January 15, but nothing since.

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Husbands ECAS says this:
  1. We received your application to sponsor *** on April 26, 2018.

Dependents listed on the application are: ***
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 31, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on May 30, 2018.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 15, 2019 about the decision on your application.
My ECAS says this:
  1. We received *** application for permanent residence on April 26, 2018.
  2. We started processing *** application on December 19, 2018.
  3. We sent *** correspondence on September 21, 2018.
  4. We sent *** medical instructions on September 21, 2018.
  5. Medical results have been received.
Husband and I have both received our approval letters on January 15, but nothing since.
When you logged in on Ecas, did you see that was DM on both side?