+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

ageg95

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Any Inland still waiting? I'm starting to worry a bit since usually Inland is processed faster but it's been over 4 months for me!

Reactions: matper18

vicky5676

May 12, 2018
I get AOR at June 27, but last weekend I noticed I made a mistake in my application. For the question "Have you even been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada, or any other country". I provided "No" as me answer in the application. However, I had received a rejection at the first time when I was applying Germany Travel Visa. but I got approval on the second attempt. I went to Germany just after 30 days from the refusal date.

Anyone had the same issue before? I am little worried. I don't want to get a refusal?

Please give me some advise! Anyone has similarexperience before? What should i do to inform them about this?

SIMRAN0001

Jul 22, 2014
I get AOR at June 27, but last weekend I noticed I made a mistake in my application. For the question "Have you even been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada, or any other country". I provided "No" as me answer in the application. However, I had received a rejection at the first time when I was applying Germany Travel Visa. but I got approval on the second attempt. I went to Germany just after 30 days from the refusal date.

Anyone had the same issue before? I am little worried. I don't want to get a refusal?

Please give me some advise! Anyone has similarexperience before? What should i do to inform them about this?
RAISE cse and explain