+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
The wait is finally over! Received the golden e-mail this morning. It's been a long road and this forum helped a lot to keep my emotions and anxiety in check. For those that are still waiting, hang in there, the good news is coming soon.

Best of luck to all!

Kitcat247

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
AOR Received.
04-04-2018
The wait is finally over! Received the golden e-mail this morning. It's been a long road and this forum helped a lot to keep my emotions and anxiety in check. For those that are still waiting, hang in there, the good news is coming soon.

Best of luck to all!
That's great news! Congrats!

Reactions: matper18

joe141985

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019

Best of luck to all!
Congratulations....Now you can finally rejoice...Dont forget to update immitracker with your PPR details and Passport sending details.

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014

Best of luck to all!
Matper18, my friend, have been following you for a while and was waiting you get to the other side. Very happy for you and good luck to you. Cherish these moments.

BonjourCA

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
did you call recently? any news about your medicals?
Hi I called 15 days ago, still the same waiting for a decision regarding my medical. I don't why it is that long...

jeremythanks2015

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
My application is already 14 months. No re-medical request yet. Just called CIC, the agent said "seems like they are finalizing your security screen check, and they are review you eligibility". I am little bit worried that why they review my eligibility at this time while my security is almost done. Is this a good sign a bad sign???

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
My application is already 14 months. No re-medical request yet. Just called CIC, the agent said "seems like they are finalizing your security screen check, and they are review you eligibility". I am little bit worried that why they review my eligibility at this time while my security is almost done. Is this a good sign a bad sign???
Definitely a good sign. It means they are working on your application and as long as everything is in order documentation wise you should be ok. I was on RR for over a year with no movement whatsoever on my application, after eligibility was cleared everything else moved very fast!

Reactions: kzeed12

jeremythanks2015

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Definitely a good sign. It means they are working on your application and as long as everything is in order documentation wise you should be ok. I was on RR for over a year with no movement whatsoever on my application, after eligibility was cleared everything else moved very fast!
Thank you very much for your feedback. I hope things go as your word.